Inflammatory words

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Re: Inflammatory words

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:20 pm
h69 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:14 pm

Yet if there was fresh fish on the boat rather than NHS tourists, they would scramble the Navy and the Airforce.
Come now. A deal with the Frog granny-shagger is close to completion. We're having 'observers' over there on their beaches.

So we can actually watch them doing fuck all at first hand.

Couldn't make it up. :lol:

Just mine the beaches.
Last one ups a big sissy, boom!!!! :twisted:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

The hotel in Langport has stepped in to help.

Four under age children from Iran, fresh off the dinghy have been put up there. Traumatised and helpless fleeing the barbaric war in France and only knowing the English words 'Benefit Office', the selfless people in my town have welcomed them as their own.

The hairdressers have offered them free beard trims and two of them, Mohammed and Aqbul have gone straight into Taunton's first XV as props in today's clash with Bridgwater. The other two, Mukjib and Abdul are happily at the town library using the internet. When I checked yesterday they were studying mercury fulminate detonators so it's heartening that they're already preparing for primary school starting this Monday.

What a kind race the British are.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:32 am The hotel in Langport has stepped in to help.

Four under age children from Iran, fresh off the dinghy have been put up there. Traumatised and helpless fleeing the barbaric war in France and only knowing the English words 'Benefit Office', the selfless people in my town have welcomed them as their own.

The hairdressers have offered them free beard trims and two of them, Mohammed and Aqbul have gone straight into Taunton's first XV as props in today's clash with Bridgwater. The other two, Mukjib and Abdul are happily at the town library using the internet. When I checked yesterday they were studying mercury fulminate detonators so it's heartening that they're already preparing for primary school starting this Monday.

What a kind race the British are.
Brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

The two kids that I took in Hamsa, and Abdul lent a hand at last week's fire work display.
It brought a tear to my eye seeing them walking around with their new bomb vests on, mingling with the other kids.
And the parents didn't seem to mind them starting the bonfire. The fire brigade were however slightly miffed when they took out four houses with homemade IED.

Fucking spoilsports.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:13 pm The two kids that I took in Hamsa, and Abdul lent a hand at last week's fire work display.
It brought a tear to my eye seeing them walking around with their new bomb vests on, mingling with the other kids.
And the parents didn't seem to mind them starting the bonfire. The fire brigade were however slightly miffed when they took out four houses with homemade IED.

Fucking spoilsports.
I was on Weston pier with a mate and there was an asylum seeker in the water hanging on to a rope I was holding. Some tart approached me and told me what a wonderful person I was saving the life of the poor man.

My mate asked who she was. I said I didn't have a clue but she clearly knew fuck-all about shark fishing.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I'm fucking livid.

We've signed a deal with the garlic smelling surrender-monkeys to cut the number of pikeys and ragheads stepping ashore for tea, biscuits and a 5 star hotel in Blighty.

Not that I think it will do any good but it's got my Somalis nervous about deportation and the fuckers went on strike, and I had to shoot them.

So I've got 200 acres of prime Somerset farm land with no cunt to milk the pigs or any of that sort of shit I won't do myself.

Mehmet, the local Albanian mafia head honcho round here said as long as 50 of his blokes could set up their cannabis farm at Pale Farm they'd do all the mucky farm stuff for free.

He's also thrown in a girl from Tirana who's 23 and with tits like Liz Truss for a sweetener. Very appealing for the times I feel a stirring after reading the latest Horse and Hounds but Lady P's passed out after a night on the scrumpy.

I'm considering his offer.
Last edited by palerider on Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

British Police and officials over there to stem the tide
It’ll be rainbow boats and mugs of soup for the paraffins
now.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:50 pm
Saw that. He should stick to football
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:50 pm
Host a few at your place then Jeff you prick.

As Kammy would say.....Unbelievable.