Inflammatory words

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Re: Inflammatory words

Post by Brookbonds73 »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:21 pm
Rick_Deckard wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:35 pm

"hardworking citizens"...well why the fuck are they coming here then, if theyve got jobs and are working hard
The very reason why the majority don't want this sh*t here.

"The rise has been exponential and we think that is in the main due to the fact that Albanian criminal gangs have gained a foothold in the north of France," Clandestine Channel Threat Commander Dan O'Mahoney told the Home Affairs Select Committee last week.

When will these do goders learn?Maybe when they are murdering and raping their families,they may just start opening their eyes.
The thing with a lot of these do gooding woke wankers is they live out in the burbs, where the highlight for them is if a pigeon shits in the street.
Live in the city you cunts, where people are afraid to walk to a shop after 9pm for fear of getting stabbed by these inbreds and see how you get on.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:11 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:21 pm

The very reason why the majority don't want this sh*t here.

"The rise has been exponential and we think that is in the main due to the fact that Albanian criminal gangs have gained a foothold in the north of France," Clandestine Channel Threat Commander Dan O'Mahoney told the Home Affairs Select Committee last week.

When will these do goders learn?Maybe when they are murdering and raping their families,they may just start opening their eyes.
The thing with a lot of these do gooding woke wankers is they live out in the burbs, where the highlight for them is if a pigeon shits in the street.
Live in the city you cunts, where people are afraid to walk to a shop after 9pm for fear of getting stabbed by these inbreds and see how you get on.
I would say about 4pm in multi cultural Newham
Know many an old dear that lock up in fear.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:05 pm I see the Albanian PM has stuck his oar in condemning our treatment of his citizens.
Fucking laughable.
How about asking him why so many of his citizens want to get out of the fucking place.
Shameless prick.
"hardworking citizens"...well why the fuck are they coming here then, if theyve got jobs and are working hard
Always heartwarming to see the pickpocket gangs and beggars coming home on the District line after a hard day’s graft.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:05 pm I see the Albanian PM has stuck his oar in condemning our treatment of his citizens.
Fucking laughable.
How about asking him why so many of his citizens want to get out of the fucking place.
Shameless prick.
12,000 of the pikey cunts here this year so far. 2% of the male population of Albania are in the country. Most of the fuckers are employed in the north in cannabis farms. It's a frightening statistic, apart from the other 28.000 from the Middle East and North Africa. A large group of ragheads,all young men, were fimed protesting in the car park of a Holiday Inn in Essex because they didn't like the food. These, remember, are poor oppressed souls, fleeing for their lives from war-torn France.

If this isn't an emergency I don't know what is. If Braverman isn't allowed by Sunak to get on with her job he's toast. And it will be the end of the Tories as a party for a generation. With that oily cunt Starmer, despite saying he won't, having virtually an open doors policy.

Suella's the only member of the cabinet (maybe Badenoch too), who has the right to call herself a Tory. The rest are poxy Lib Dems with blue skirts on. It's time they woke the fuck up and smelled the coffee.

The solution of course will be unpalatable to the handwringing left, the media, the filthy get rich immigration lawyers and many so called Conservatives too. Pull out of the ECHR, start deporting and make it as unattractive as possible to be here. Offshore the cunts while claims are looked at. How about our most remote island, St.Kilda. 64 miles away from anywhere, buffeted by storms. Only sea birds live there. Build a massive camp there and drop leaflets to the sponging pricks in Northern France telling them that's where they're going. Drastic actions are needed. It's not being bombed so what's the problem ?

I emailed my local Tory MP about it months ago. No reply but in his defence he's been suspended for sexual and drugs allegations.

You couldn't make it up.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I find it fucking amazing that the good old Beeb have managed and reported infiltrating Iraqi Kurd and Albanian people smuggling gangs over in Calais talking about meets etc to get the cunts over here.
Yet French plod and our own OB can’t see to crackdown on these fuckers.
Or is it all bollocks ?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Another fucking nugget apparently the Paraffins are bringing more of their nationals across to bolster their ever increasing crime empires over here

Who’d have thought?
:roll:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:56 am Another fucking nugget apparently the Paraffins are bringing more of their nationals across to bolster their ever increasing crime empires over here

Who’d have thought?
:roll:
Fucking laughable how these stupid cunts are only seeing this now. I'm surprised some of them can breath on their own.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:40 am I find it fucking amazing that the good old Beeb have managed and reported infiltrating Iraqi Kurd and Albanian people smuggling gangs over in Calais talking about meets etc to get the cunts over here.
Yet French plod and our own OB can’t see to crackdown on these fuckers.
Or is it all bollocks ?
Can't possibly be true. We've got control of our national borders back you know. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Post by h69 »

palerider wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:35 am
terrya1965 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:21 pm

Yeah,kids with beards and beer guts, making out they are 12 years old. :lol:
Not stopping any time soon either. The frogs refuse to intervene once a dinghy is in the water. Cunts.
Yet if there was fresh fish on the boat rather than NHS tourists, they would scramble the Navy and the Airforce.

palerider

Post by palerider »

h69 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:14 pm
palerider wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:35 am

Not stopping any time soon either. The frogs refuse to intervene once a dinghy is in the water. Cunts.
Yet if there was fresh fish on the boat rather than NHS tourists, they would scramble the Navy and the Airforce.
Come now. A deal with the Frog granny-shagger is close to completion. We're having 'observers' over there on their beaches.

So we can actually watch them doing fuck all at first hand.

Couldn't make it up. :lol: