YES.....HE'S GONE !!

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

YES.....HE'S GONE !!

Post by palerider »

Pleased that Rishi has flown to Egypt for the climate conference. It's very important.

What ?

eskimo joe

Re: YES.....HE'S GONE !!

Post by eskimo joe »

palerider wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:17 am Pleased that Rishi has flown to Egypt for the climate conference. It's very important.

What ?

Should have walked, he's just adding to the problem.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

and the cunt has agreed we should pay reparations to countries that we have affected by climate change....

thats yet more of taxpayers money to be wasted abroad, aside from the Foreign Aid which is currently 1aroud 2billion a year....just like the bbc the government is more than happy to waste money that isnt theirs

some of that he is now using over here £3billion to house ,feed etc refugees , immigrants , so called asylum seekers etc etc, you get the picture...
CUNT

hes reduced the total amount from .7% GNI GNI to .5% GNI but that reduction might as well have gone overseas as hes spending it on freeloading invaders

Hes still a CUNT

As long as all those freeloader criminal fuckers are being looked after i wont worry about all those born and bred here who wont be able to pay their bills to keep warm or feed themselves properly this winter.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:04 am and the cunt has agreed we should pay reparations to countries that we have affected by climate change....

thats yet more of taxpayers money to be wasted abroad, aside from the Foreign Aid which is currently 1aroud 2billion a year....just like the bbc the government is more than happy to waste money that isnt theirs

some of that he is now using over here £3billion to house ,feed etc refugees , immigrants , so called asylum seekers etc etc, you get the picture...
CUNT

hes reduced the total amount from .7% GNI GNI to .5% GNI but that reduction might as well have gone overseas as hes spending it on freeloading invaders

Hes still a CUNT

As long as all those freeloader criminal fuckers are being looked after i wont worry about all those born and bred here who wont be able to pay their bills to keep warm or feed themselves properly this winter.
Government's have been wasting money since governments began mate. A long time before the population of Barking took on a decidedly darker hue they've been handing out money to workshy fuckers lounging around doing fuck all to even try to support themselves, shelling out fortunes for every Sharon and Tracey who couldn't keep their bloody legs closed and conveniently forget which low lifes are the fathers of their various kids so they can't be pursued for maintenance payments. And of course the fortunes spent on prescription amphetamine replacements for the druggies who can be seen quieing outside the local pharmacy for their fixes. FFS a bullet in the head would be cheaper, wouldn't it?

So you can't really blame them for thinking up new and original ways of squandering our money, can you ? After all it's what they do.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

I think it's terrible.

I've just given ten grand to the Bangladeshi waiter down the Spice Hut as a way of saying sorry. I've ripped out all the gas and leccie and swapped my Peugeot for a push bike.

But it's not enough.

Tomorrow, I'm cycling to Manston immigration centre so I can let the poor asylum seekers whip me and I think any white middle-class person should do the same.

Bring on the new stone age I say.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

The Manston problem, is easily solved. Move them all to Margate, the cunts will soon be back, without the moaning
Covid in the Boardroom

palerider

Post by palerider »

Let it be known in France that the gravy train is over.

Anybody who sets foot on these shores gets nothing. No housing, no benefits, no healthcare. Nada. You're on your own. Cold and wet after the crossing....Off you fuck Abdul. Your call now.

For those (mostly Albanian) that indulge in crime, 10 years in chokey, no parole. Then deportation. Any business that employs an illegal close down permanently.