2021 Census

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

2021 Census

Post by palerider »

So the latest census shows that over half of the population of England and Wales class themselves as not white. And less than half are Christian.

No shit Sherlock.

It's by far the worst in the big cities of course but it's an eye-opener. There was a white headmistress being interviewed this morning about school meals at a school in Bradford. The dinner ladies also white but EVERY child they spoke to was Asian. And a clip showing the class had not one white pupil. Our culture is being eroded, and fast.

Luckily where I live it's 98.5% white according to the online map but that will change in time when the fuckwits in government run out of places to house the cunts. Although I don't class myself as white either as it would affect my benefit hand outs.

Whiskyman

Re: 2021 Census

Post by Whiskyman »

The most disturbing statistic from my perspective is that there is still a vast swathe of people who still swallow the mumbo jumbo that the botherers of the various gods peddle.

It's 2023 in a few weeks FFS. The mind boggles, it really does.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:09 pm So the latest census shows that over half of the population of England and Wales class themselves as not white. And less than half are Christian.

No shit Sherlock.

It's by far the worst in the big cities of course but it's an eye-opener. There was a white headmistress being interviewed this morning about school meals at a school in Bradford. The dinner ladies also white but EVERY child they spoke to was Asian. And a clip showing the class had not one white pupil. Our culture is being eroded, and fast.

Luckily where I live it's 98.5% white according to the online map but that will change in time when the fuckwits in government run out of places to house the cunts. Although I don't class myself as white either as it would affect my benefit hand outs.
Now now my compadre, if we didn't have the likes of Marcia and Blossom swishing their monstrous arses around dishing out the slop in our hospitals where would we be? And we'd never learn how to dance and twerk either.
Not only that but their yam puddings provide much needed nutrition at these difficult times.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:31 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:09 pm So the latest census shows that over half of the population of England and Wales class themselves as not white. And less than half are Christian.

No shit Sherlock.

Now now my compadre, if we didn't have the likes of Marcia and Blossom swishing their monstrous arses around dishing out the slop in our hospitals where would we be? And we'd never learn how to dance and twerk either.
Not only that but their yam puddings provide much needed nutrition at these difficult times.
You're right I suppose my learned friend. It's just that I'm a practicing Christian. Old school actually, wrath of God n' all that. I regularly burn heretics at the stake. But we can learn a lot from our colonial friends. It's coming up to the Somalian feat of Shabdaly taktak which I'll allow my farm hands to celebrate and I'm even providing the goat shit.

Too fucking soft, that's my problem.