What's all the fuss about ?

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

What's all the fuss about ?

Post by palerider »

Pick up a paper and there's only one story.

But what red-blooded male hasn't taken drugs, popped his cherry in a muddy field behind a boozer with some old tart he's winked at then gone on the rampage armed with a kalashnikov.

I know I have.

Brookbonds73

Re: What's all the fuss about ?

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:18 am Pick up a paper and there's only one story.

But what red-blooded male hasn't taken drugs, popped his cherry in a muddy field behind a boozer with some old tart he's winked at then gone on the rampage armed with a kalashnikov.

I know I have.
They haven't lived my good man.
One minute you're cutting shapes on the disco floor in your new farrahs and the next you're out in the alleyway balls deep in a crosseyed tattooed monster, before the red mist descends and you're away taking someone's bonce off with a crossbow bolt from 200 yards.
I'm welling up here!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Re: What's all the fuss about ?

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:05 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:18 am Pick up a paper and there's only one story.

I know I have.
They haven't lived my good man.
One minute you're cutting shapes on the disco floor in your new farrahs and the next you're out in the alleyway balls deep in a crosseyed tattooed monster, before the red mist descends and you're away taking someone's bonce off with a crossbow bolt from 200 yards.
I'm welling up here!
Indeed my learned friend. That cunt Harry thinks he's the rat's pyjamas with this fucking book but we've all been there. Just because he's a so-called royal and has a ginger beard he thinks everyone gives a shit. The older woman in my case was at the time a columnist with Horse & Hounds, a traumatic experience but it made a man of me and also made a man out of my sister.

Between you and me, I know the landlord of the pub in question in Wiltshire where Hewitt Jnr (allegedly) got off the mark and and the word is, although I can't name names, that if you sang 'Tom Pearce Tom Pearce lend me you're grey mare' you wouldn't be barking up the wrong tree.