We are not alone

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

We are not alone

Post by palerider »

Four UFO's in Yank/Canadian airspace have been shot down with a cover up story of Chinese weather balloons.

This of course is bollocks and we're down for anal probing by the little green men some time soon.

If only that penalty from Brucie in the World Cup hadn't alerted them to our presence.

Brookbonds73

Re: We are not alone

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:42 pm Four UFO's in Yank/Canadian airspace have been shot down with a cover up story of Chinese weather balloons.

This of course is bollocks and we're down for anal probing by the little green men some time soon.

If only that penalty from Brucie in the World Cup hadn't alerted them to our presence.

Like yourself my dear friend, I've done a bit of probing and can safely say that it's turned out to be a bit of a hoot.
I'm off out in a minute with my bag of tricks to see if I can find an unsuspecting young wench for a bit of botty probing.
Toodle pip.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Re: We are not alone

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:55 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:42 pm Four UFO's in Yank/Canadian airspace have been shot down with a cover up story of Chinese weather balloons.

Like yourself my dear friend, I've done a bit of probing and can safely say that it's turned out to be a bit of a hoot.
I'm off out in a minute with my bag of tricks to see if I can find an unsuspecting young wench for a bit of botty probing.
Toodle pip.
I need to put a wash on.