Tina Turner is a gonna

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
JayK

Tina Turner is a gonna

Post by JayK »

Just heard it. Such a sad loss. She was an inspiration to many women after her shit with Ike. The Tina Turner story on tv and in the theatre are quality watches if you ain’t seen them.

R.I.P Tina
COYI!!!

Noni

Re: Tina Turner is a gonna 😳

Post by Noni »

JayK wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:05 pm Just heard it. Such a sad loss. She was an inspiration to many women after her shit with Ike. The Tina Turner story on tv and in the theatre are quality watches if you ain’t seen them.

R.I.P Tina
She had such a unique voice, no other artist could match her through raw power. Did not realize she was 83.

Have a couple of her greatest hits and Gold collection which I sometime refer to now again when the mood strikes me.

Sad that she's gone and just shows you that our age soon creeps upon us.

RIP Tina!... Enjoyed your music

JayK

Post by JayK »

Noni wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:19 pm
JayK wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:05 pm Just heard it. Such a sad loss. She was an inspiration to many women after her shit with Ike. The Tina Turner story on tv and in the theatre are quality watches if you ain’t seen them.

R.I.P Tina
She had such a unique voice, no other artist could match her through raw power. Did not realize she was 83.

Have a couple of her greatest hits and Gold collection which I sometime refer to now again when the mood strikes me.

Sad that she's gone and just shows you that our age soon creeps upon us.

RIP Tina!... Enjoyed your music
Lucky enough to have seen her live once. I’m not really a big fan but work took us to the O2 to see her. She was pretty good even at 69 at the time
COYI!!!

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Simply the Best and What You Get is What You See promoted rugby league into the stratosphere in this country. One of the most successful advertising campaigns ever.

palerider

Post by palerider »

RIP Tina

Noni

Post by Noni »

Great interview!....

Newmarket

Re: Tina Turner is a gonna

Post by Newmarket »

Dunno what the fuss was about tbh , though I feel sad for family when anybody dies.

I dare say BB was highly appreciative of her ability to take a cracking right hook though.
Bring back Jonathon !

jadu123

Post by jadu123 »

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of Tina Turner. She was indeed an iconic figure in the music industry and an inspiration to many women. Her story, particularly her triumph over adversity with Ike Turner, has left a lasting impact on both her fans and the entertainment world. The TV and theater adaptations of her life story offer a great way to celebrate her legacy and learn more about her remarkable journey. May she rest in peace, and her music continue to inspire generations to comehttps://mygymadvisor.com/

palerider

Post by palerider »

jadu123 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:06 pm I'm sorry to hear about the passing of Tina Turner. She was indeed an iconic figure in the music industry and an inspiration to many women. Her story, particularly her triumph over adversity with Ike Turner, has left a lasting impact on both her fans and the entertainment world. The TV and theater adaptations of her life story offer a great way to celebrate her legacy and learn more about her remarkable journey. May she rest in peace, and her music continue to inspire generations to comehttps://mygymadvisor.com/
What has the passing of a music icon got to do with a gym advisor you prick ?