Our once great country is fucked

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Whiskyman

Re: Our once great country is fucked

Post by Whiskyman »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:25 pm I agree Whiskyman

I have previously urged you to visit ‘DJE media’ on YouTube to really understand the self appointed and arrogant false ownership of hotels and legal entitlement at the tax payers expense.

All the hotel security and hundreds of bikes are also at the taxpayers expense. Why so many bikes ?

I have no issue with these economic/illegal migrant types because I suspect that most of the rumours about these people is no more than hearsay.

I do, however, detest the likes of rat face, Mr *untand now Cam the Moran taking the piss out the country by frivolously pissing away our hard earned money by welcoming these migrants with open arms.
Your comment about hearsay is undoubtedly true. One only has to listen to the old boys crying into their beer in the pub telling some of the tales to realise that. My issue is with the many thousands of unskilled and consequently pretty much unemployable immigrants arriving. We have far too many home grown leeches, who happily take taxpayers money in assorted benefit handouts, without opening the doors to thousands more. And of course the more people leeching off the state means there is less in the public purse to help those who are genuinely unable to support themselves.

Like you I have no time for politicians who drone on repeatedly about "securing the borders" who do not have the cojones to tell it as it really is and to open up a meaningful debate on how to address the issue.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Fade-and-Die

Post by Fade-and-Die »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:13 am
Newmarket wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:26 am At the risk of being branded a far right racist thug , one word sums up the cause of all this country’s problems.

And we all know it . Immigration.

I need go no further but what I will say is that Braverman’s condemnation of what she called “two tiered policing” could be used to describe not only our government but the opposition and every single other holder of a position of power in this country , and not just the current incumbents either .
This goes back a long long time .
Insert the word illegal and you've got it spot on imo. This country needs controlled immigration, without it institutions such as the NHS would grind to a halt. But this country has no demand for goat herders or unskilled peasants arriving in their hundreds to add to the thousands of economic leeches already here. We have enough of those fuckers here already without bringing more in.

And unlike most of Europe we are an island and so it is much easier to "seal" the borders than it would be if we were land locked. Unfortunately the answer, whilst so bloody obvious, is totally unpalatable and will never ever be discussed. If there was an announcement tomorrow that the Royal Navy were to be deployed in the channel with instructions to halt the boats with "extreme prejudice" I suspect they would stop arriving the moment the announcement was made. At present the only danger to the boat people is that the bloody thing capsizes, and even then the chances of rescue are high. But the fear of certain death would be a massive deterrent.

Unpalatable ? Of course. But until there is a strong deterrent to prevent people entering the country illegally all the hand wringing and tut tutting from politicians like Braverman will achieve absolutely nothing.
Completely agree Whisky.

What I can never understand is WHY it is such an unpalatable solution?!

If an announcement was made that there would be more beat bobbies walking the streets to deter, or catch, pickpockets, muggers, those committing assault, it would be applauded.*

If there were more police vehicles patrolling residential streets at night to put off car thieves and burglars, the general populace would be pleased.*

If more resource was committed to preventing, for example, insurance and tax fraud and evasion, it would be celebrated by politicians of all parties, and those members of the public who would stop seeing their premiums going through the roof.*

The deterrent and prevention of ALL other types of crime is actively sought by the vast majority, regardless of class, stature, ethnicity, political leaning, or any other category by which people might define themselves. Except for preventing people arriving in this country illegally.

Why is that, I wonder...?

* I do realise that not everyone would like this, of course.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Fade-and-Die wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:55 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:13 am

Insert the word illegal and you've got it spot on imo. This country needs controlled immigration, without it institutions such as the NHS would grind to a halt. But this country has no demand for goat herders or unskilled peasants arriving in their hundreds to add to the thousands of economic leeches already here. We have enough of those fuckers here already without bringing more in.

And unlike most of Europe we are an island and so it is much easier to "seal" the borders than it would be if we were land locked. Unfortunately the answer, whilst so bloody obvious, is totally unpalatable and will never ever be discussed. If there was an announcement tomorrow that the Royal Navy were to be deployed in the channel with instructions to halt the boats with "extreme prejudice" I suspect they would stop arriving the moment the announcement was made. At present the only danger to the boat people is that the bloody thing capsizes, and even then the chances of rescue are high. But the fear of certain death would be a massive deterrent.

Unpalatable ? Of course. But until there is a strong deterrent to prevent people entering the country illegally all the hand wringing and tut tutting from politicians like Braverman will achieve absolutely nothing.
Completely agree Whisky.

What I can never understand is WHY it is such an unpalatable solution?!

If an announcement was made that there would be more beat bobbies walking the streets to deter, or catch, pickpockets, muggers, those committing assault, it would be applauded.*

If there were more police vehicles patrolling residential streets at night to put off car thieves and burglars, the general populace would be pleased.*

If more resource was committed to preventing, for example, insurance and tax fraud and evasion, it would be celebrated by politicians of all parties, and those members of the public who would stop seeing their premiums going through the roof.*

The deterrent and prevention of ALL other types of crime is actively sought by the vast majority, regardless of class, stature, ethnicity, political leaning, or any other category by which people might define themselves. Except for preventing people arriving in this country illegally.

Why is that, I wonder...?

* I do realise that not everyone would like this, of course.
I guess it's because it's easy to talk big but when you have to act, and maybe justify the decisions you take in the court of public, or world, opinion it takes bigger balls. It's a bit like being in opposition in Parliament. Dead easy to criticise the lot that's in power. The hard part is doing something to put right the shit you've been banging on about for years when you get in the hot seat yourself.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

exhammer

Post by exhammer »

Dont usually post on non football threads but this ones got me thinking so here goes. Reckon youve called it about right whiskyman, Reckon its a bit like the usual suspects who make snidey comments about every immigrant but then get all outraged if a foreign football crowd makes monkey noises or uses the N word. Lets face it not every muslim is a terrorist but its easy to lump them all in the same basket. But the fact is too many illegal immigrants are getting in and talking about it aint going to stop them.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

This is the best analogy yet!
with a solution for the mess that America/Canada/UK/Germany/ Australia/NZ is now in economically.

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed.

What a beauty of A bird feeder it was, as I filled it lovingly with seed.

Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the Continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.

But then the birds started…
Building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, And next to the barbecue.

Then came the shit. It was Everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table...Everywhere!

Then some of the birds turned mean. They would Dive bomb me and try to Peck me even though I had Fed them out of my own Pocket.

And others birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night And demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore. So I took down the Bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned
up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like It used to be ..... Quiet, serene....
And no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Now let's see......

Our government gives out Free food, subsidized housing, Free medical care and Free Education, and allows anyone born here to be an automatic
Citizen.

Then the illegal’s came by the Tens of thousands. Suddenly
Our taxes went up to pay for Free services; small apartments are housing 5 families; you have to wait 6 hours to be seen
by an emergency room doctor; Your child's second grade class is
behind other schools because over half the class doesn't speak English.

Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to
press one ' to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than ”ours” are Squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.

Just my opinion, but maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:32 pm This is the best analogy yet!
with a solution for the mess that America/Canada/UK/Germany/ Australia/NZ is now in economically.

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed.

What a beauty of A bird feeder it was, as I filled it lovingly with seed.

Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the Continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.

But then the birds started…
Building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, And next to the barbecue.

Then came the shit. It was Everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table...Everywhere!

Then some of the birds turned mean. They would Dive bomb me and try to Peck me even though I had Fed them out of my own Pocket.

And others birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night And demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore. So I took down the Bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned
up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like It used to be ..... Quiet, serene....
And no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Now let's see......

Our government gives out Free food, subsidized housing, Free medical care and Free Education, and allows anyone born here to be an automatic
Citizen.

Then the illegal’s came by the Tens of thousands. Suddenly
Our taxes went up to pay for Free services; small apartments are housing 5 families; you have to wait 6 hours to be seen
by an emergency room doctor; Your child's second grade class is
behind other schools because over half the class doesn't speak English.

Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to
press one ' to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than ”ours” are Squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.

Just my opinion, but maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.
100% right
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

The Irish have had enough and they’re more woke than our lot of cunts .
How longs it gonna be ?
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:22 am The Irish have had enough and they’re more woke than our lot of cunts .
How longs it gonna be ?
3 kids mate. Gotta be dark to randomly stab a kid. Police are shitting themselves and nobody disclosing the attacker. Social media saying it’s an Algerian, hence it all kicking off in Dublin. Wait til police or media disclose.
COYI!!!

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

"The Irish have had enough "

looks like most of europe has also...theyve finally seen the light and are waking up to the damage these cunts will and are doing to our countries, our identity and culture and they generally breed like rats...

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:42 pm "The Irish have had enough "

looks like most of europe has also...theyve finally seen the light and are waking up to the damage these cunts will and are doing to our countries, our identity and culture and they generally breed like rats...
I've got a family of 30 living in the loft and so far they've been well behaved, apart from Saturday nights when they get a bit excited watching catchphrase.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.