Our once great country is fucked

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Optimistic Lee

Our once great country is fucked

Post by Optimistic Lee »

And here’s why as a starter for ten in no particular order:

Some jumped up cunt decides that have we pay to drive through London. He then decides to have another scoff at the tax porridge bonanza with ULEZ

The so called ‘small boat’ crossings must be upgrading because the cost of illegal immigrants has risen to nearly 6 million per week and rising. My favourite hotel has been closed for a year because a greedy landlord is receiving extortionate tax payers funding to accommodate 90 % young men who fled their country rather than stay and fight for it.

Despite BREXIT we still cannot deport illegal criminals who commit illegal acts because it breaches their human rights under the European Courts for human rights OR WHATEVER, I DO NOT RESPECT THAT INSTITUTION.………fertile ground for underpaid lefty woke lawyers to earn some dough.

Taxes are at a new high. This bunch of cunts have taxed us to the hilt….highest taxes since the 1940s

Energy costs are soaring for the consumer yet the source costs are decreasing. This is Opportunism by the people who are truly in charge who are this country and they are s um

NHS demoralised and lacks leadership

Ditto police

The prisons are full and this government has no clue how to deal with the problem in order to protect society

Cunts are proudly parading offensive terrorist HAMAS #hit the streets of this country but will never be arrested if caught.

The same type of people burned Poppies

BBC - taxpayers money - Gary Lineker (ares licker) enough said.

Many many more more woes but I am happy because

I AM A PROUD HAMMER

And that will keep me going through thick and thin
Tough times never last but tough people do

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Our once great country is fucked

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

100%.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Couldn’t have put it better my self .

Anybody that has any clout in this country are truly the dregs of the Earth .
Bring back Jonathon !

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

AND Part 2.

The poor excuse for a leader of this country is a pathetic snivelling little shite who would not know what a recession feels like if it bit him on his arse. His wife also avoids taxes through ‘legal’ off shore banking.

The Black Lives Matter organisation in good old US of A are backing HAMAS. Whilst I agree with the whole equality issue the white slaves in this country have suffered since well before the Dickensian age. Rather than take a knee, why not raise a salute for all races that have died defending our country.

This winter will see many homeless people trying to survive the harsh climate, which will include heroic military veterans. Yet illegal immigrants (criminals) will continue to enjoy heated accommodation along with 3 square meals a day. Some hotels for this lot have even kept the gyms and swimming pools open for their pleasure. They have all been given bikes to pop into town at their leisure. I recommend that you watch DJE Media auditor to truly see the audacity of these people.

The declining local and national services are decreasing at the same ratio that the tax burden is increasing

My tax burden including direct and indirect taxation swallows up 60. % of my income. If you add to that inflation and other energy costs, it would be better to go on the dole and ponce off the dwindling working class tax payers.

I could go on but Fuck it, I’ve had enough.

BRING ON THE NEXT PHASE OF THE WEST HAM INTREPID CAMPAIGN.

COME ON YOU IRONS
Tough times never last but tough people do

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Country’s still shit .
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

It's a fucking joke and our government has to take a lot of the blame with their softly softly approach..Bending over for everyone else,but it's own bloody people..They let all the shit in and we are slowly turning into a third world country.It boils my piss,that we give everything to someone who comes over in a boat..Free money,Free hotels,free health care,free housing etc,but give the people that have paid taxes all their life in this country FUCK ALL!

43 years ago,we owned everything and the world looked up to us in everything ..Now we have nothing (the greedy c*nts sold us down the river to fill their own pockets and that's why we are where we are).This country has been diluted and lost its backbone,thanks to those that have governed..Now we are even in a postion,where it's racist to fly our OWN flag.Tell me anywhere else in the world,where this happens?This country is well and truly fucked and I so fear for my kids and my Grandchild.This will probably be a Muslim country in 30 years I'm afraid 😨. IT FUCKING DISGUSTS ME WHAT HAS HAPPENED THIS CENTURY. 😡😡😡

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

And now we can see after the hamas terrorist scum attacked Israel and Israel fighting back (well what did those thick cunts expect) , not that most people didnt already know, who the real enemies within are...muslims...at the very least based on the census , 4,000,000 as a minimum identified as muslims, so how many didnt even put anything ?, plus those still flooding in daily...id bet the number is 5 million...oh we are fucked alright...and its not just them, all the others we have to contend with...totally fucked

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

It's not just the UK. It's a worldwide and it's too late to change it. Don't know if she read it in the Bible but my old mum used to say " The yellow race shall rule the world." The yellow race might end up owning the world but by stealth the Muslim will rule the world. Millions of displaced young Muslim men legally and illegally slowly taking over cities around the globe and the support shown in the pro Palestine/anti Israel rallies should be a wake up call. Religion and beliefs in books that are like fairy tales have a lot to answer for.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:53 am It's not just the UK. It's a worldwide and it's too late to change it. Don't know if she read it in the Bible but my old mum used to say " The yellow race shall rule the world." The yellow race might end up owning the world but by stealth the Muslim will rule the world. Millions of displaced young Muslim men legally and illegally slowly taking over cities around the globe and the support shown in the pro Palestine/anti Israel rallies should be a wake up call. Religion and beliefs in books that are like fairy tales have a lot to answer for.
I remember the great comedian Dave Allen taking the almighty piss out of religion and one of his stories involved the "book he was forced ro read at school". He referred to people coming back from the dead, virgin births, a bloke turning water into wine, curing lepers and cripples with a wave of the hand and feeding a massive crows with a couple of fish and a loaf of bread before going on to say "And if you end up in court that is the book you have to place your hand on and swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth".

I think old Dave had it about right, don't you ? Bloody mumbo jumbo, all of it. Amazing that in the 21st century there are still millions who believe in all that shit.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:30 am
tassiehammer wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:53 am It's not just the UK. It's a worldwide and it's too late to change it. Don't know if she read it in the Bible but my old mum used to say " The yellow race shall rule the world." The yellow race might end up owning the world but by stealth the Muslim will rule the world. Millions of displaced young Muslim men legally and illegally slowly taking over cities around the globe and the support shown in the pro Palestine/anti Israel rallies should be a wake up call. Religion and beliefs in books that are like fairy tales have a lot to answer for.
I remember the great comedian Dave Allen taking the almighty piss out of religion and one of his stories involved the "book he was forced ro read at school". He referred to people coming back from the dead, virgin births, a bloke turning water into wine, curing lepers and cripples with a wave of the hand and feeding a massive crows with a couple of fish and a loaf of bread before going on to say "And if you end up in court that is the book you have to place your hand on and swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth".

I think old Dave had it about right, don't you ? Bloody mumbo jumbo, all of it. Amazing that in the 21st century there are still millions who believe in all that shit.
And it's these books especially the other one that's causing most of the trouble.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............