Boxing Tonight 28/10.....Fury

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
dagenhamdave

Boxing Tonight 28/10.....Fury

Post by dagenhamdave »

Plus 5 other heavyweight bouts, should be interesting at least with no lighter weights tonight. Looking forward to it. Starting right now 6.15pm first fight. Fucking little and large, 299lbs Bakole large, pummelled little and stopped/won after 4 rounds.

No one watching? You are missing some BIG KO's. kickimmuts

Brookbonds73

Re: Boxing Tonight 28/10.....Fury

Post by Brookbonds73 »

dagenhamdave wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:10 pm Plus 5 other heavyweight bouts, should be interesting at least with no lighter weights tonight. Looking forward to it. Starting right now 6.15pm first fight. Fucking little and large, 299lbs Bakole large, pummelled little and stopped/won after 4 rounds.

No one watching? You are missing some BIG KO's. kickimmuts

Much as I rate Fury, him and his family are turning the sport in to a circus. Can't blame Fury for what he's doing, but for the good of the sport someone needs to knock him out.
The heavyweight division is in such a poor state at the moment it's a shame that he has to resort to fighting these people, but like I say I don't blame him making easy money, it's a tough old game at the end of the day.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

5 very decent heavyweight fights so far and 5 KO's, no complaints from me, enjoyed it all so far, well worth the money I haven't paid. ;)
Fury to come.

Fury down in the third, he looks out of sorts to me.

Not to much to talk about round 7 now, Tyson looks poor tonight. Probably the worst contest tonight.

Fury wins on a split decision, fucking con in my opinion.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

dagenhamdave wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:12 pm 5 very decent heavyweight fights so far and 5 KO's, no complaints from me, enjoyed it all so far, well worth the money I haven't paid. ;)
Fury to come.

Fury down in the third, he looks out of sorts to me.

Not to much to talk about round 7 now, Tyson looks poor tonight. Probably the worst contest tonight.

Fury wins on a split decision, fucking con in my opinion.

Absolute robbery mate. And don't get me started on the fucking rigmarole entering the ring, fucking circus.
In his prime Mike Tyson would have killed the pair of em.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.