Give us your Jokes

News, Banter and anything else non football!!

Re: Give us your Jokes

Post by 1001 »

A bloke is visiting his dad in a mental hopsital when in the same room he comes across a guy moving his arms around and making beeping noises.

"Excuse me", he asks him. "What on earth are you doing?"

"I'm driving my car!, says the guy excitedly. "Beep beep!"

"Sir, you're not in a car, you're in a hospital!"

A voice comes from the bed opposite: "Mate, shut the fuck up will you, he's giving me twenty quid a day to wash the cunt."
The only West Ham fan in the village...

Noni

Post by Noni »

Buddy and his wife Edna went to the state fair every year, and every year Buddy would say, "Edna,I'd like to ride in that helicopter."

Edna always replied, "No way. That helicopter ride is fifty bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks!"

One year, Buddy and Edna went to the fair, and Buddy said, "Edna, I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance."

To this, Edna replied, "No way. That helicopter ride is fifty bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks!"

The pilot overheard the couple and said, "Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and don't say a word I won't charge you a penny! But if you say one word it's fifty bucks."

Buddy and Edna agreed and up they went.

The pilot did all kinds of fancy manoeuvres, flips and turns, climbing and diving. But not a word was heard from the two passengers. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word...

When they landed, the pilot turned to Buddy and said, "I'm impressed. I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't."

Buddy replied, "Well, I almost said something when Edna fell out. But, you know, fifty bucks is fifty bucks!"

Noni

Post by Noni »

Two blondes were shopping at the mall. When they were done, they went out to their car, an awesome leather-interior convertible, but they realized they had locked the keys in the car. So they both kind of stood there and thought for a while.

Then one of the girls had the bright idea to try to open the car with a coat hanger, so she started fiddling with the lock. The other blonde looked up at the sky, became very worried, and pleaded,

"Hurry, hurry! It's going to rain and we left the top down!"

Marco Boogers Boots

Post by Marco Boogers Boots »

Did you hear about the constipated mathematician?

He worked it out with a pencil.................

Noni

Post by Noni »

In the heart of a hot Australian desert town, a naked women walks into a bar and asks for a cold beer. The bartender stares at her profoundly .

The naked women asks, " have you not seen a naked girl before".

The bartender replies, "yes many times, curious to know where you are going to get the money ?".

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Glad this thread got bumped.
Some gems on here from a few years ago from posters since disappeared. Some made e chuckle out loud :lol: :lol:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Noni wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:43 am In the heart of a hot Australian desert town, a naked women walks into a bar and asks for a cold beer. The bartender stares at her profoundly .

The naked women asks, " have you not seen a naked girl before".

The bartender replies, "yes many times, curious to know where you are going to get the money ?".
Some men like long legs,some short legs and others prefer something in the middle...

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Got in trouble on holiday for pissing in the pool
the lifeguard shouted so loud I nearly fell in.