LG is back.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Re: LG is back.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Talentless cunt. Can't sing for shite. :lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote:Talentless cunt. Can't sing for shite. :i am genuinely amused:
Agreed :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

h69

Post by h69 »

jameskel wrote:Horrible, northern cunt
Tend to agree....cant stand the bloke.....I've mellowed a bit on Noel but definitely still dont like Liam.

CambridgeIron71

Post by CambridgeIron71 »

Must admit to being a big fan back in the 90's. Saw them a couple of times live, Knebworth being the maddest... Ocean Colour Scene and The Prodigy also played that night.

Always preferred Noel, he's a prolific songwriter who captured the moment perfectly. Much prefer his voice on any live songs and prefer his acoustic versions to many of the originals. Liam's a decent front man, nothing else.
Pretty bubbles in the air.

LeeWHU88

Post by LeeWHU88 »

Noel was always the talented 1 out the 2.

Liam is a mouthy Northern cunt but that's what he's all about, he don't give a fuck what people think and I like that about him. Saw his performance last night, his singing was awful :lol: :lol:

jhammers

Post by jhammers »

redhammer wrote:https://www.pscp.tv/w/a_yRUzU1MzY4MjZ8M ... m36UDGxxrr

As many on here know, LG is my man. Grew up listening to oasis non stop, and still do, was gutted when they split and have never taken to NGHFB and Beady Eye was okay but just that. Fingers crossed this time it hits the spot.

Half his songs tonight were oasis and that's exactly what he needs to do. Bring back the anthems. (Set list below) and he even had bonehead for one of the songs. He announced his mini tour just 4 days ago so I can't attend but by sounds of it, he smashed it tonight, am sure after festivals he will tour again and you shall see me there

IMG_0437.JPG

Also. Went to see courteeners on Saturday at old Trafford. Didn't get searched and plenty others including females with bags, didn't. Bit shocking given what occurred on Monday. Anyway, a decent gig by them in front of 50,000. The don't look back in anger was one of the most special songs I've heard. Plenty around me had tears streaming down their face, turned into a bit of an anthem for Manchester now. Very under rated band in my opinion, still, the Fans that go make the concerts epic.

Music live. Fucking love it.

Liam Gallagher. Fucking love him.

Liam Gallagher live. Time can stand still, keep going rkid.
Geo, someone posted this on my Facebook this morning, if you haven't seen it give it a watch

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sofa

Post by Sofa »

redhammer wrote:https://www.pscp.tv/w/a_yRUzU1MzY4MjZ8M ... m36UDGxxrr

As many on here know, LG is my man. Grew up listening to oasis non stop, and still do, was gutted when they split and have never taken to NGHFB and Beady Eye was okay but just that. Fingers crossed this time it hits the spot.

Half his songs tonight were oasis and that's exactly what he needs to do. Bring back the anthems. (Set list below) and he even had bonehead for one of the songs. He announced his mini tour just 4 days ago so I can't attend but by sounds of it, he smashed it tonight, am sure after festivals he will tour again and you shall see me there

IMG_0437.JPG

Also. Went to see courteeners on Saturday at old Trafford. Didn't get searched and plenty others including females with bags, didn't. Bit shocking given what occurred on Monday. Anyway, a decent gig by them in front of 50,000. The don't look back in anger was one of the most special songs I've heard. Plenty around me had tears streaming down their face, turned into a bit of an anthem for Manchester now. Very under rated band in my opinion, still, the Fans that go make the concerts epic.

Music live. Fucking love it.

Liam Gallagher. Fucking love him.

Liam Gallagher live. Time can stand still, keep going rkid.
Aye geo.
Liam is doing Reading festival main stage on the Sunday. Day tickets still on sale I think. Give me a shout if your going I'll be there.

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Off to see my man tonight at Ally Pally, cannot wait. Rock n roll star is his opening, going to be some night.

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

Liam Gallagher.......
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg (23.31 KiB) Viewed 2447 times
shakeass shakeass shakeass

(Hope it's a good gig Geo.... :) :) :) )

JayK

Post by JayK »

Oziron wrote:
hqdefault.jpg
Pea wanker?
COYI!!!