Subtle. Not.

All the boring stuff!!

Re: Subtle. Not.

Post by 1234 »

Have you two hatched the greatest marketing campaign in the history of the internet.
Never gave the company a second thought until Frogiron 'complains' about the pop up. nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

It is an astute, intelligent, some would say ingenious marketing campaign. I have concluded that Hammerjammer and Ironworks were involved.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

1234 wrote:Have you two hatched the greatest marketing campaign in the history of the internet.
Never gave the company a second thought until Frogiron 'complains' about the pop up. nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

It is an astute, intelligent, some would say ingenious marketing campaign. I have concluded that Hammerjammer and Ironworks were involved.

If in 3 years time I'm not ripping out old toilets and I'm making more than £38 p/m from the net then I'll happily accept your praise as a marketing genius . . . . . until that point I'm afraid that I ain't no Mark Zuccawotsit

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

frogiron wrote:$50 ?

Fifty fucking dollars.

You greedy robbing cunt, Gonzo.

You could have at least had a divvy up with us all.

:evil:

53 US Dollars to be precise mate . . . . . . that's a lot of banoffee pie!

frogiron

Post by frogiron »

Gonzo wrote:
frogiron wrote:$50 ?

Fifty fucking dollars.

You greedy robbing cunt, Gonzo.

You could have at least had a divvy up with us all.

:evil:

Get the order in for the Aston Gonzo. I've ordered mine on the strength of my divi from future income. Can I expect a cheque or will you stick with mucky cash?
GTFOOOCYTPPOC

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

frogiron wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Get the order in for the Aston Gonzo. I've ordered mine on the strength of my divi from future income. Can I expect a cheque or will you stick with mucky cash?

I'll send 100 Sardinian Rupees when West Ham win the Copa America mate. I promise