Website issues

All the boring stuff!!
JayK

Website issues

Post by JayK »

Hi fellas, do we have a problem with the website? It won't let me reply to posts. I logged out and cleared my phone and now it won't let me login either. Is this a clever way of getting me to use the app? :)
COYI!!!

Gonzo

Re: Website issues

Post by Gonzo »

JayK wrote:Hi fellas, do we have a problem with the website? It won't let me reply to posts. I logged out and cleared my phone and now it won't let me login either. Is this a clever way of getting me to use the app? :)

Major issues last night Jay, myself and JPhammer were up until the early hours trying to sort them but fortunately Danish has fixed it this morning.

We basically tried to get rid of the Hieneken adverts which were expanding everytime somebody tweeted about the event which we did not expect to happen. Anyway, they had quite cleverly been embedded in the reply facility hence the issue when we tried to remove them.

Fortunately we have a couple of people on the site far brighter than me who sorted.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Gonzo wrote:
JayK wrote:Hi fellas, do we have a problem with the website? It won't let me reply to posts. I logged out and cleared my phone and now it won't let me login either. Is this a clever way of getting me to use the app? :)

Major issues last night Jay, myself and JPhammer were up until the early hours trying to sort them but fortunately Danish has fixed it this morning.

We basically tried to get rid of the Hieneken adverts which were expanding everytime somebody tweeted about the event which we did not expect to happen. Anyway, they had quite cleverly been embedded in the reply facility hence the issue when we tried to remove them.

Fortunately we have a couple of people on the site far brighter than me who sorted.
And now we got the page numbers back at the bottom. Awesome!!
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Is the forum playing up tonight or is my iPhone fucked ? :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Newmarket wrote:Is the forum playing up tonight or is my iPhone fucked ? :i am genuinely amused:
I think your phone is fucked mate :?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Gonzo wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Is the forum playing up tonight or is my iPhone fucked ? :i am genuinely amused:
I think your phone is fucked mate :?
The forum is not playing up but people using it are... :o