The Most Severely Moderated West Ham Site

Chat about anything football related here!
Gonzo

Re: The Most Severely Moderated West Ham Site

Post by Gonzo »

Feathery surely?

palerider

Post by palerider »

I can do feathery too.

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

Awesome to watch and so predictable. Numbers comes back after a ban and tries to be less personal, just trying to goad people with football related wind-ups and denying that he was ever a troll, or that he ever got overtly personal with anyone on any site, ever. He just wouldn't do that!

Nobody rises to his transparent attempts at getting a reaction so, slowly but surely, the sad attention seeking fuck has to go after other posters personally, even going after families.

The only problem is, we've seen it all before Thumbs, nobody gives a fuck about you anymore. We just find you funny..... sad & pathetic, but funny.

I'd suggest choosing a new site if, but hope you don't, it's fun watching you fail.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Pennywise wrote:Awesome to watch and so predictable. Numbers comes back after a ban and tries to be less personal, just trying to goad people with football related wind-ups and denying that he was ever a troll, or that he ever got overtly personal with anyone on any site, ever. He just wouldn't do that!

Nobody rises to his transparent attempts at getting a reaction so, slowly but surely, the sad attention seeking fuck has to go after other posters personally, even going after families.

The only problem is, we've seen it all before Thumbs, nobody gives a fuck about you anymore. We just find you funny..... sad & pathetic, but funny.

I'd suggest choosing a new site if, but hope you don't, it's fun watching you fail.
You do realise don't you Penny, that the turd will be back in his latest incarnation on Friday night, be it 1941 or 1194.

Be afraid. :lol:

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Gonzo wrote:
papawhisky wrote:
I can only assume that your post relates to your own posts being moderated, unfortunately such is the life of a troll.

And there is is goodpost:)

The site is heavily moderated towards you which is unsurprising given the extreme level of your posting regarding peoples personal lives and is completely warranted. I can't be bothered with the details which most are aware of and remember but you not only have a history of crossing the lines of common decency but your main objective is to goad people into a reaction.

You can not expect to talk about peoples kids and wind them up then claim to be over censored.

You are going to have to appreciate that because of your history you will not get the same treatment as everyone else. You are the only person who acts like you do and as such are treated differently.

You are not speaking for the people because you are the only one who gets banned, literally yourself and spammers are the only ones who encounter this problem.

As for KUMB being less heavily moderated . . . . . . . . . I suggest (as always) that you use your freedom of choice and post on there.

well said Kris

HammerJammer

Post by HammerJammer »

Back to sig2
Click here and enter 9898 to block the TottenScum Troll

CambridgeIron71

Post by CambridgeIron71 »

palerider wrote:If he's going, can I formally apply to be the official board troll ?
I think someone else has that well and truly wrapped up already mate.
Pretty bubbles in the air.

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

CambridgeIron71 wrote:
palerider wrote:If he's going, can I formally apply to be the official board troll ?
Jameskel can be fucking annoying and at times it can be like conversing with a potato, but I think calling him a troll is a bit much mate.

CambridgeIron71

Post by CambridgeIron71 »

Pennywise wrote:
CambridgeIron71 wrote:
Jameskel can be fucking annoying and at times it can be like conversing with a potato, but I think calling him a troll is a bit much mate.
Ok fair point. He's not a troll...

Just a cunt...
Pretty bubbles in the air.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I was in need of cheering up so I just read this thread again .

I did chuckle :lol:

Now if I could only recover the Allardyce thread from the forums previous incarnation :D
Bring back Jonathon !