Hammers Chat mobile phone app

All the boring stuff!!
Gonzo

Re: UPDATED-MOBILE APP

Post by Gonzo »

JayK wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Morning Alwyen, I take it you are using the iphone?
I would back this suggestion up and yes, this happens on iPhone mate
Yes I can see the issue. I only road tested and developed the Android and all those phones have a back button. I have checked on my wife's iPhone and it is a bit confusing to navigate. Cheers for the input.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Gonzo wrote:
JayK wrote:
I would back this suggestion up and yes, this happens on iPhone mate
Yes I can see the issue. I only road tested and developed the Android and all those phones have a back button. I have checked on my wife's iPhone and it is a bit confusing to navigate. Cheers for the input.
No worries mate. I only noticed when clicking on steves links in his news threads. I don't actually have to log back in though, I just gotta hit the login button and it logs me in automatically
COYI!!!

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

JayK wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
No worries mate. I only noticed when clicking on steves links in his news threads. I don't actually have to log back in though, I just gotta hit the login button and it logs me in automatically
Same issue with the log in but logs in again without typing

DanishHammer

Post by DanishHammer »

There is an update for Android out now, with improved navigation (swipe left to right to go back, and​ right to left to go forward again, and pull down to reload. Back button is also working as expected). Also a click on the top bar will return you to the menu.
There is also added a simple ad blocker.

iOS will follow soon(ish) ;)

whufc_crest

Jphammer

Post by Jphammer »

DanishHammer wrote:There is an update for Android out now, with improved navigation (swipe left to right to go back, and​ right to left to go forward again, and pull down to reload. Back button is also working as expected). Also a click on the top bar will return you to the menu.

whufc_crest
Hi Danish, I've had the Android update for the last couple of weeks and I notice since the update the app has been a bit slow at times . Has anyone else reported issues?
PEBCAK = Problem Exist Between Chair And Keyboard

DanishHammer

Post by DanishHammer »

DanishHammer wrote:There is an update for Android out now, with improved navigation (swipe left to right to go back, and​ right to left to go forward again, and pull down to reload. Back button is also working as expected). Also a click on the top bar will return you to the menu.

whufc_crest
Now the iPhone app has also been updated - with more or less the same upgrades :)
whufc_crest

bigade

Re: Hammers Chat mobile phone app

Post by bigade »

Any idea when the App will be available again on Android

Jphammer

Post by Jphammer »

bigade wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:58 pm Any idea when the App will be available again on Android
its in progress of being updated
PEBCAK = Problem Exist Between Chair And Keyboard

Romfordhammer

Post by Romfordhammer »

I have upgraded my iPhone this week, I have copied everything across from my old phone but when I try and open the Hammers Chat App I can't, it says the App is no longer available in the App Store and do I want to delete the app ??

Is the mobile App no longer avilable in the Apple App store?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Romfordhammer wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:46 am I have upgraded my iPhone this week, I have copied everything across from my old phone but when I try and open the Hammers Chat App I can't, it says the App is no longer available in the App Store and do I want to delete the app ??

Is the mobile App no longer avilable in the Apple App store?
I believe it is being upgraded so that will be only a temporary unavailability (is that a word ? :D ).
Bring back Jonathon !