November 2019 Home game Tickets.

Any tickets for sale or wanted?
BlueMountainsHammer

November 2019 Home game Tickets.

Post by BlueMountainsHammer »

Hi All,
Excuse my ignorance, but I have a an old school friend that is going to England in November 2019, She wants to take her husband and daughter to see a West Ham Home game in November 2019.
What is the best way for her to get tickets ?
Should she contact the club or would she be able to get some on game day at the stadium ?
when I was over in September 2018 I saw West Ham v Macclesfield Town but as it was a mid week comp there were spare seats i imagine this may not be the case for EPL games.
Cheers
COYI
GO THE HAMMERS. COYI whufc_crest

JayK

Re: November 2019 Home game Tickets.

Post by JayK »

BlueMountainsHammer wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:25 pm Hi All,
Excuse my ignorance, but I have a an old school friend that is going to England in November 2019, She wants to take her husband and daughter to see a West Ham Home game in November 2019.
What is the best way for her to get tickets ?
Should she contact the club or would she be able to get some on game day at the stadium ?
when I was over in September 2018 I saw West Ham v Macclesfield Town but as it was a mid week comp there were spare seats i imagine this may not be the case for EPL games.
Cheers
COYI

I read somewhere on here (can’t remember where now) if you contact the club they may be able to help as they help overseas fans like your friend.
COYI!!!