Chelsea Boats - Important!!

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
redhammer
Site Admin

Chelsea Boats - Important!!

Post by redhammer »

can people that have booked Sunderland and wish to book Chelsea please reply ASAP!!

As may know, those going Saturday will get 1/2 price entry to the boats on Wednesday so I need to do 2 lists instead of 1, which means the boat operator has to create 2 events and do 2 sets of invites so logistically, it is a bit more work but we wanted to give something, no matter how small, back to you guys!! If wish to book sunderland then please visit the relevant thread here http://hammerschat.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 418#p27418

The discount set of invites will go out this weekend!!

So, the info,,,,

Pre match ONLY for this one
Prices - members £5, non members £6 and kids are £2.50
If booked Sunderland- members £2.50, non members £3 and kids £2.50
I am awaiting conformation of BBQ but i expect it to be on
opening time to be confirmed as well but at a guess, 5pm!!

How to book-
members that have booked before on any boat, simply comment with quantity and if on Sunderland boat, please include in post (we will check the Sunderland manifest so no cheating!)
members that have not booked before, please comment with quantity and PM me your full name and email address!!

Cheers all!!

Gonzo

Re: Chelsea Boats - Important!!

Post by Gonzo »

Just to add to whatever Geo is going to write I just want to reassure everyone that security will be high for the Chelsea game.

We will be operating both gates onto the pontoon which is clearly paramount considering 5000+ Chelsea fans will be walking around the stadium looking for somewhere to drink in unfamiliar surroundings.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Gonzo wrote:Just to add to whatever Geo is going to write I just want to reassure everyone that security will be high for the Chelsea game.

We will be operating both gates onto the pontoon which is clearly paramount considering 5000+ Chelsea fans will be walking around the stadium looking for somewhere to drink in unfamiliar surroundings.
Just thinking about the probs we had getting down the stairs from the main bridge after the Boro game mate because the Police said they were ordered not to let anyone down.
Will there be any boat staff members at that point?
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

ToneLoc wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Just to add to whatever Geo is going to write I just want to reassure everyone that security will be high for the Chelsea game.

Just thinking about the probs we had getting down the stairs from the main bridge after the Boro game mate because the Police said they were ordered not to let anyone down.

We'll be taking the list to the top of the stairs and be ready for it this time . . . . . having said that I'm going over the small bridge mate. I'd make sure you're E-Ticket is on your phone though.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Gonzo wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:

We'll be taking the list to the top of the stairs and be ready for it this time . . . . . having said that I'm going over the small bridge mate. I'd make sure you're E-Ticket is on your phone though.
Defo mate (bridge and phone :) )
Yeah....."United"

scottyk

Post by scottyk »

hi. can you please put me down for 1 member and 2 non members for the chelsea pre match only.
cheers
scottyk
scottket34@hotmail.co.uk

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

1 member for me please Geo.
Ta
Yeah....."United"

BM Jon

Post by BM Jon »

Hi Geo,

Pre and post match for myself please.

Thanks mate.

marksb

Post by marksb »

Hi Chaps

4 x adult members

3 x children

Cheers guys, great job as always!!

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Not sure if I had a pair of Chelsea Boots. I can remember brogues though.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............