Where is the boat?

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
Pennywise

Re: Where is the boat?

Post by Pennywise »

1234 wrote:May pop in tomorrow.
:lol: :lol:

£20 bet to charity says you don't.

Post by 1234 »

Pennywise wrote:
1234 wrote:May pop in tomorrow.
:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

£20 bet to charity says you don't.

See you there.
I suppose you will be bringing your kids.

Sofa

Post by Sofa »

dont dilly dally then. tickets are nearly sold out. you need to request one on the swansea boat thread and then give geo your email and full name. see you there :D

Jacko1966

Post by Jacko1966 »

Guaranteed that in a day or two there will be a "I tried to get on the boat but couldn't get in because I hadn't booked" response. Which numbers knows all too well is what would happen. He/she won't be anywhere near Stratford on Saturday.

Post by 1234 »

Sofa wrote:dont dilly dally then. tickets are nearly sold out. you need to request one on the swansea boat thread and then give geo your email and full name. see you there :D
You're one scary dude....and funny.
Funny because you think you sound like Clint Eastwood but actually sound like Clint Urus.

Sofa

Post by Sofa »

1234 wrote:
Sofa wrote:dont dilly dally then. tickets are nearly sold out. you need to request one on the swansea boat thread and then give geo your email and full name. see you there :D
You're one scary dude....and funny.
Funny because you think you sound like Clint Eastwood but actually sound like Clint Urus.
Hurry up and book the ticket. You wouldn't wanna miss out. So many people waiting to buy you a drink. It must be great to be so popular.
Right turn Clyde. Hahaha
Seriously though I'd really like to meet you. I know that you are just a normal fella if a little outspoken. I have no issues with you anymore so what you have to ask yourself.
Do you feel lucky.
Do you punk. Hahahah
Enjoy your day fuck nugget

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

I would certainly like to be present for this cordial meeting. I know Sofa who is a splendid chap and clearly holds our resident provocateur in high regard.

Sofa

Post by Sofa »

Gonzo wrote:I would certainly like to be present for this cordial meeting. I know Sofa who is a splendid chap and clearly holds our resident provocateur in high regard.
i do kriss. i have no hatred for anyone these days. i would honestly shake him by the hand and try to have a pleasant chat with him. I'm sure he is a decent bloke really.probably more intelligent than me (not hard really) but I'm sure id keep him entertained with my charm and wit. :D

Post by 1234 »

Sofa wrote:
Gonzo wrote:I would certainly like to be present for this cordial meeting. I know Sofa who is a splendid chap and clearly holds our resident provocateur in high regard.
i do kriss. i have no hatred for anyone these days. i would honestly shake him by the hand and try to have a pleasant chat with him. I'm sure he is a decent bloke really.probably more intelligent than me (not hard really) but I'm sure id keep him entertained with my charm and wit. :D
I am a normal bloke and pr9bavly no more intelligent than you.

What you should remember is, if you read the threads back, I have hardly been insulting and most of my posts are football related, it is all hype. What is certain is that I have been insulted a thousand times more.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Sofa wrote:

Just don't show him the footage of the escaping sloth whatever you do . . . . . . life is far too short ;) :lol: