Where is the boat?

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
Sofa

Re: Where is the boat?

Post by Sofa »

1234 wrote:
Sofa wrote:
i do kriss. i have no hatred for anyone these days. i would honestly shake him by the hand and try to have a pleasant chat with him. I'm sure he is a decent bloke really.probably more intelligent than me (not hard really) but I'm sure id keep him entertained with my charm and wit. :D
I am a normal bloke and pr9bavly no more intelligent than you.

What you should remember is, if you read the threads back, I have hardly been insulting and most of my posts are football related, it is all hype. What is certain is that I have been insulted a thousand times more.
yep i can see that quite clearly. its because you have an uncanny knack of winding people up. maybe deliberately or not i don't know. but you do have a history of being a bit, how shall i put it........antagonistic.
anyway, enjoy the boats if you do go.let your hair down for a change, have a beer ( one or two won't hurt mate).
join in and sing bubbles and try to get behind the team. go on!!! try it. no-one is judging you. its nothing to be ashamed of.

come on kriss it was a tamandur and was very cute.. hahahah

Pennywise

Re: Where is the boat?

Post by Pennywise »

1234 wrote:
Pennywise wrote:
:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

£20 bet to charity says you don't.

See you there.
I suppose you will be bringing your kids.
Cancer Research.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: