Juventus boat bar update

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
scottyk

Re: Juventus boat bar update

Post by scottyk »

Hey, i was wondering how do we sign up for the boats for future matches after bournemouth?

cheers

djwilko82

Post by djwilko82 »

Ah this is what I was looking for earlier, is it full for the Juventus game?

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

UPDATE

The boat is full and we could have probably sold it again at full capacity, the response has been outstanding but unfortunately it meant people missed out so apologies to Longshanks, OLAS and DJ Hammer in particular as they either sent messages to get on initial list but full information was not given and in line with the requirements, we need all the info OR I said they'd probably get as did not expect everyone on initial list to follow up their interest but pretty much everyone did (and a couple of sneaky people ordered one extra which threw the quantity a bit)

Also, some other cheeky people, ordered members tickets for non members attending in their party, we can't do anything about it and its our fault for not making it clear but most selected the correct tickets so cheers for honesty (and nae luck as you missed a loop hole)

But those attending, remember your tickets tomorrow!!! 10.30 - 1 it is open for, Hog roast will be served, unsure on the price though but I believe it does 100 portions, plus everyone can get a free (or 2) copy of Blowing Bubbles magazine, please take one for a mate or family member!!

BOURNEMOUTH

A thread will go up on TUESDAY and will only be available for forum members, so guest will not be able to see it. We have to do something as demand is far outweighing the capacity. The same procedure will be in place in terms of how to book but as I now have a small database, if you are on the list for Juventus, you will only need to reply to the thread with quantity of tickets you require.

Apologies for long post but just trying to keep everyone in the loop, see you tomorrow, thanks again for your support and hope you all enjoy it. If want tickets for Bournemouth, make sure you're registered and pop back on Tuesday!!

Jacko1966

Re : Juventus boat bar update

Post by Jacko1966 »

Fair play mate. I of course bought the correct tickets :) Looking forward to it.

Post by 1234 »

RE; Game tomorrow.

Does anyone know:

1, What time actual kick off? Ticket says 1.00 pm but I have heard there is a ceremony and I want to make sure I miss it as cringe factor too much.
2, Can you park in shopping centre?
3, If you drive, get off at Old Ford, turn left so you go past shell garage, is there parking there? Is it a close walk to the stadium from there?

Thanks

Longshanks

Post by Longshanks »

I take it you are referring to the extra tickets not the original 13 I have bought and paid for Geo and you mean the extra tickets I was to late as sold out. ? ???
I can’t stand Thrush. Fact.

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

1234 wrote:RE; Game tomorrow.

Does anyone know:

1, What time actual kick off? Ticket says 1.00 pm but I have heard there is a ceremony and I want to make sure I miss it as cringe factor too much.
2, Can you park in shopping centre?
3, If you drive, get off at Old Ford, turn left so you go past shell garage, is there parking there? Is it a close walk to the stadium from there?

Thanks
1. 1pm KO

2. You can park at Westfield but unless you have someone to validate your coin during the 90 mins it will cost you a fortune.

3. Best get the tube

Wellinghammer

Post by Wellinghammer »

Looking forward to it tomorrow

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Geo..I can`t make all games because I work half my weekends,but will let you know when I`m coming up next.Kris invited Thursday,but I went to the shop and then it was too late..Would love another invite.

ticker

Post by ticker »

Refugees are trying to get calais