Bournemouth Boat 21st August

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
redhammer
Site Admin

Re: Bournemouth Boat 21st August

Post by redhammer »

The boat for sunday is completely sold out, thanks again to all those purchasing tickets and look forward to meeting you all, if you see myself or Gonzo, do come say hello and introduce yourself!!
Westhamunited wrote:Hi there, please could you put us down for two members on the boat for the bournemouth game please :)
Evening mate, am afraid they have sold out, you were first on the list if anyone did not purchase their tickets but they all sold. Apologies cannot help on this one.

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Jonjo will pop down tomorrow with a bucket & his trophy as he is collecting for BM6 as per, if do not know who he is, just google him. Outstanding young lad. He also has raffle tickets for his 1966 event in which you can win a James Tomkins match worn shirt plus lots more!

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Tone, Oziron & Hamburglar . . . . . I've got your tickets

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

That's a shame, was looking forward to the boat thing. I shall purchase tickets for the next one instead.
Have a good one lads, hope to see you all soon.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

patrickj19647580

Post by patrickj19647580 »

1st time on the boats V Bournemouth, really enjoyed it! A lovely pint as well at sensible prices!

patrickj19647580

Post by patrickj19647580 »

1st time on the boats V Bournemouth, really enjoyed it! A lovely pint as well at sensible prices! Well done everyone!

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

Well done chaps......Enjoyed the boat and a few beers. Hog Roast was nice as well.

Top day out in the sun. As I sat there with a beer and a hog roast jammed in my mouth, I did reflect about just how different it was from UP....in a good way.

....then I turned round and saw the Skysports news camera pointing directly at me and realised that I still had a Hog Roast sandwich in my mouth.... :lol:

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

whu wrote:Two purchased.

I like my tickets. In the small print Gonzo is getting the first beer in and Geo is sorting the grub.
I take it this is standard/
:lol: :lol: whufc_crest
I didn't know you were on the boat WHU.....so was I .... we should have a beer at the next weekend one.

Canveylou

Post by Canveylou »

Was onl ther boat yesterday.with craig and mark.
It was nice to meet you George

whu

Post by whu »

hammerman69 wrote:
whu wrote:Two purchased.

I like my tickets. In the small print Gonzo is getting the first beer in and Geo is sorting the grub.
I take it this is standard/
:lol: :lol: whufc_crest
I didn't know you were on the boat WHU.....so was I .... we should have a beer at the next weekend one.
Absolutely mate - am on the Watford one before and after if it's a goer. Kris can point out who is who hopefully.
Just in case, I'll put on my bowler hat and crack a few rounds off on my old style rattle.
:lol:
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.