Moored Boats 18/19

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
redhammer
Site Admin

Moored Boats 18/19

Post by redhammer »

We will be sitting down with the boat operator's ASAP after the final whistle has gone as we wish to get something in place for next season ASAP.

If the boats are not run by Hammers Chat, we will have another venue for meeting on match days next season, but hopefully we shall see you all again on the barge's outside the London Stadium

If you have any feedback and/or suggestions then please let us know ASAP, you can do this by PM'ing myself, replying here or by emailing us at hammerschat@gmail.com as we would like to do our best to improve next season but need your help in order to do just that!!

Thanks to all who came on the boats this season, we appreciate the support and a big thank you for raising over £600 for Isla on the charity game, something which we will do again next season for another good cause.

We have a couple of idea's, stick with us.

Cheers

Geo & Gonzo.

belfasthammer

Re: Moored Boats 18/19

Post by belfasthammer »

Thank Geo The barges have been brilliant Hopefully see you on Sunday Thanks again

Peter belfasthammer

Pooley

Post by Pooley »

Geo any chance of 2 adult season tickets & as I understand kids are ok to go free?
Appreciate. whufc_crest

Chrispeel28

Post by Chrispeel28 »

Hi I am new to the forum. I am a life long fan and this is my first year as a STH. I will be heading down on my own for the games and have a ticket for the boats pre game the Saturday. If anyone see’s someone who looks lost that will be me so if any of you friendly bunch would be kind enough to involve me that would be great. After the Liverpool blip I am buzzing for Saturday!! COYI whufc_crest