Arsenal West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Hammerwell2008

Re: Arsenal West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Hammerwell2008 »

Oldun wrote:I just got home and must say that was one of most appalling games of football I have ever been to.
We was shit and they wasn't much better,the ref was shit and they wasn't serving beer in the ground.
I am glad the game only cost me a tenner and Arsenal fans are up there with the biggest load of cunts.

Feel for you fella , just read that there was trouble between the two sets of fans ? Shame the players didn't have the fight in em that some fans do ....

Oldun

Post by Oldun »

JayK wrote:
Oldun wrote:I just got home and must say that was one of most appalling games of football I have ever been to.
We was shit and they wasn't much better,the ref was shit and they wasn't serving beer in the ground.
I am glad the game only cost me a tenner and Arsenal fans are up there with the biggest load of cunts.
Omg why no beer?
Because everything Arsenal is cuntish.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Oldun wrote:
JayK wrote:
Omg why no beer?
Because everything Arsenal is cuntish.
Ha ha ha, you ain’t wrong there mate :lol:
COYI!!!

frogiron

Post by frogiron »

GTFOOOCYTPPOC

Oldun

Post by Oldun »

Hammerwell2008 wrote:

Feel for you fella , just read that there was trouble between the two sets of fans ? Shame the players didn't have the fight in em that some fans do ....
School satchel stuff,you could see their pimples from where I was.

JayK

Post by JayK »

frogiron wrote:Image
:lol: behave Dave
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

StratfordSorrow wrote:What a pile of wank. Shouldn't have even sold the tickets. I think it is embarrassing to treat any competition with that attitude. This wasn't about negative football or simply being shit it was worse than that. It was like watching two teams play out a meaningless mid-table game at the end of the season. I would rather Spurs went through, at least they would have tried to win it.
Fact of life mate. The Mickey Mouse cup isn't on the radar of first team footballers. Imo we missed a chance tonight to throw a few of the better Under 23's into action along with a few fringe players who might feel they have something to prove against a decent line up. Arsenal reserves it might have been but the likes of Haksabanovic, Martinez and possibly Makasi could have tested themselves against seasoned professionals. Not only would that have benefited them it would also have given Moyes a chance to see how they performed against a better quality of opposition than they normally face week in, week out. An opportunity missed imo.

Imo the only good thing about that pissant competition is that it allows a few kids in to see a game of football at a knocked down price. But even with bargain basement prices there were still almost 20,000 empty seats for a London derby. Says it all. Although the real winners were those that stayed at home. At least I got a decent stream and was watching it at home and warm, unlike the poor sods who were actually there.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

10 mins to go and you would have thought in a quarter final , we would have got players forward bombarding their goal. Fans should get their money back because if that was a boxing match it would be a " no contest "
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

garnett

Post by garnett »

Very few came out of that game with any credit, a childrens home should benefit from those who have been handsomely paid but failed to earn.

I was going to give an in depth opinion but I havnt got my wifes clothes on and basically like our players last night I cant be fucking bothered.

teddybard

Post by teddybard »

Since 66 wrote:Obiang passing utter toilet, worst I have seen from him.
the whole thing was piss poor :shock:
whufc_crest
IF it's true that we are here to help others,
what are the others doing here??

shakeass “Congratulations.....You’ve been shafted by the Dildo brothers” kickimmuts