Bournemouth Match Thread (Streams in first post)

Chat about anything football related here!
Oziron
Director of Avatars

Re: Bournemouth Match Thread (Streams in first post)

Post by Oziron »

1234 wrote:
Oziron wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....I had no respect for your football knowledge anyway but you have just proved why you are a total cunt ... Norveidt had a good game today ...fact......

.....How was Harry this weekend...?..........out of ten............

ps... No season ticket this year numbnuts...??????
Nope, no season ticket. Went to Juventus game and will get to a few.

Friendly advice ozi, don't go too deep with this Norveidt it's a reputation breaker.
I don't have a reputation you silly sod.....and next time you look for Moore'd up you might want to try the other side of the stadium and on a different tributary you gormless knobjob..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Oziron wrote:
1234 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: You really haven't got a clue, have you?
The only thing he is good for is chasing shadows. Worse than Kovak.

Did you see the end of the first half when the ball rolled across the area , he had 30 yards of space but just hacked it out for a corner? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Break up play? He should look really good at Man City. We will see.

He is in the bottom 10 players of the last 20 years.
You obviously weren't there today ginger balls.....cos Norveidt had a good game.....maybe you picked up on his one mistake shown on the highlights.........

ps if you were there today what did the crowd get upset about...??
Excuse the digression here Oz but just a quick note to say it was nice to catch up with you today.
Wasn't the prettiest of games today maybe but at least we got the win.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

To be fair, I thought Nordveit had a solid enough game. Broke up their play quite well on a number of occasions and played safe mostly by sticking his foot through the ball when in and around our penalty area.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Towie

Post by Towie »

BillyDWhizz wrote:To be fair, I thought Nordveit had a solid enough game. Broke up their play quite well on a number of occasions and played safe mostly by sticking his foot through the ball when in and around our penalty area.
Agreed, it seems it is only Spud numbnuts that thinks otherwise.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

ToneLoc wrote:
Oziron wrote:
You obviously weren't there today ginger balls.....cos Norveidt had a good game.....maybe you picked up on his one mistake shown on the highlights.........

ps if you were there today what did the crowd get upset about...??
Excuse the digression here Oz but just a quick note to say it was nice to catch up with you today.
Likewise mate.....good to put a few faces to the usernames.....Like you said it wasn't the best game but the whole experience was top notch....Have a good season ......

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

Oziron wrote:
ToneLoc wrote: Excuse the digression here Oz but just a quick note to say it was nice to catch up with you today.
Likewise mate.....good to put a few faces to the usernames.....Like you said it wasn't the best game but the whole experience was top notch....Have a good season ......
Oz nice to meat you and the Hamburgular yesterday!Tone see you at Watford!
All the usual lads made it the great pre match drink as usual.And we got the 3 points to stop the moans for a few days(hopefully)! ;)

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
Oziron wrote:
Oz nice to meat you and the Hamburgular yesterday!Tone see you at Watford!
All the usual lads made it the great pre match drink as usual.And we got the 3 points to stop the moans for a few days(hopefully)! ;)
Good to meet you too Mr D........ :D :D :D

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

Nice that we totally neutralised an attack that had scored four against us last season.

Our weakened team played to its maximum.

Hildreth_1101

Post by Hildreth_1101 »

Mikeveep wrote:Nice that we totally neutralised an attack that had scored four against us last season.

Our weakened team played to its maximum.
Aye true. A 1-0 win is better than a 4-3 defeat!

It's far too early to judge a player, so I can't comment too much on our new signings. I am happy Tore was much improved today, Nordveidt I have to say I am yet to be convinced but let's see how he does in the next 5 or 6 games. Masuaku looked good, I don't think he offers the same quality going forward as Cress but he's solid at the back, so far great signing.

I'd say so far this season we've looked solid enough despite not playing spectacular, if the boys can grind out a result vs City and in midweek, we're doing good enough.

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

Towie wrote:
dagenhamdave wrote:
I think Obiang is better.

He seems more disciplined in the position than Obiang for me. But not much between them.
Agreed. Never going to be spectacular but he there to protect the back four and he did what he was supposed to do giving Kouyate the chance to get forward again.