Why...

Chat about anything football related here!

Why...

Post by 21212 »

is the modern fan so accepting of 5 -- 0 home defeats?
Dont care who it was against it was NEVER accepted until 10 years ago, let alone against a team in the same league.
City can't win CL.
City have not spent fortunes last 2 years.
Yet people accept a 5 - 0 defeat.

Why?
Acceptance is a free pass for our Manager to coach horrendously poorly akin to a Sunday league manager.

HammerJammer

Re: Why can't Numbers piss off…

Post by HammerJammer »

21212 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:21 pm Ridiculous drivel not worth anyone's time.
Fuck off back to your Shyte Fart Stain Toilel Bowl
Click here and enter 9898 to block the TottenScum Troll

IronsForever

Re: Why...

Post by IronsForever »

21212 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:21 pm is the modern fan so accepting of 5 -- 0 home defeats?
Dont care who it was against it was NEVER accepted until 10 years ago, let alone against a team in the same league.
City can't win CL.

Why?
Acceptance is a free pass for our Manager to coach horrendously poorly akin to a Sunday league manager.
City are the best team in Europe in my opinion. I know they havent nailed CL Trophy but for me they are tops.
Because we see them so often we are accustomed to their play. If Barcelona turned up here and put 5 past us you would say. " well its Barcer " Bayen put 10 past Arsenal over 2 legs a couple of seasons back.
If you have defensive frailties against a top 3 team in Europe they will eventually rip you apart.
Didn,t Barcer put 5 or 6 past PSG in that crazy CL game ?
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

21212 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:21 pm is the modern fan so accepting of 5 -- 0 home defeats?
City can't win CL.

Why?
They spent £120m on two players this summer, you know nothing cunt

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I have had time to digest things,although I am pissed off with losing 5-0 yesterday,City to me are the greatest team in World Football at this moment in time.

We just have to except it and move on now.

Rodri is that nasty player that puts his foot in,that maybe they have needed.Pep demands perfection and that is why they will rip quite a few teams a new arsehole home and away.Their second string would probably finish 3rd in the PL.Fans seem to forget,if it wasn't for a tight VAR decision in the CL,they'd have probably won the lot last year..An average of 99 points,a 100% clearance of domestic trophies,apart from one(Chelsea FA Cup), of the last 2 seasons .. THEY ARE JUST A MACHINE.

Let`s just move on and begin our season next week.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

City can't win CL.

Why?
It was totally unacceptable and I don’t think anybody else thinks differently .

Stop being a cunt sir and use some better boilies.

Tutti fruitti are good I hear.
Bring back Jonathon !

Post by 21212 »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:09 am
City can't win CL.

Why?
It was totally unacceptable and I don’t think anybody else thinks differently .

Stop being a cunt sir and use some better boilies.

Tutti fruitti are good I hear.
Ridiculous post Madam.

Look on the Westham forums and see the amount of people saying 'our season starts next week anyway', 'no surprise', 'expected result', 'unfair to play a teas m who spend that money'.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Off course it is not acceptable you muppet.

I thought we did well first half and competed with them.
What is not acceptable to me was the way we folded in the last 20 mins of yesterday’s game.

However it would be nice to start the season with an easier team. Last 6 seasons has not been kind to us.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Kalnor

Post by Kalnor »

It’s about styles for me. Unfortunately our style of play is very susceptible to the type of play ManC and Liverpool employ. Fortunately, both teams are unique in their ability in the premiership. But the style is becoming more popular so I think we’re going to see a lot of high scoring games this season. Yes we are going to lose heavily a lot more but we should be breaking the weaker teams down. More 3 points wins and less 1 point draws. It’s a gamble that Pellegrini has taken and honestly more pleasing on the eye for fans. If we don’t start breaking down those lower teams then I’d have more reason to moan. At the end of the day, losing 0:1 or 0:5 doesn’t matter too much. It’s still zero points. Over a season goal difference really only makes a difference on maybe one or two places, it’s point that get you up the table.

h69

Post by h69 »

City can't win CL.

Why?
City have not spent fortunes last 2 years :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: