Everton vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Everton vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Whiskyman »

IronsForever wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:12 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:00 pm

Not just Everton we traditionally give helping hands to mate. No way can I see us winning tomorrow tbh. It's just the way things always seem to go.
They have a better squad and team to us. If you go through their starting 11 compared to ours probably only Haller , Rice and Anderson would get into their 11.
Can't agree with that mate tbh. I'm not over familiar with Everton's first team line up but I'd certainly choose Diop & Ogbonna over Keane and A N Other. Fabianski would also be my preferred choice of keeper, but I would certainly take Coleman, Digne, Bernard, Gomes & Sigurdsson off their hands if the opportunity arose.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

We are going to win today . Convincingly too.

I’ve just received a list of “things to do” by my old woman that involves having Lunch “out” ffs...

So not being able to see the game live and having to creep around south west Essex all day trying to avoid seeing or hearing the result has really made my weekend .

Same thing happened on the day of the Norwich game so today’s performance and result is guaranteed.

I just hope I can find a full game recording of the game later :roll: :evil:
Bring back Jonathon !

downunda

Post by downunda »

Great result in the rugby, now just need a win for the mighty Hammers, and it will have all turned out nice again. :D :D :D

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

Hello lads
If anyone gets a decent stream,please post it on here or any early heads up will be appreciated!

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:56 am We are going to win today . Convincingly too.

I’ve just received a list of “things to do” by my old woman that involves having Lunch “out” ffs...

So not being able to see the game live and having to creep around south west Essex all day trying to avoid seeing or hearing the result has really made my weekend .

Same thing happened on the day of the Norwich game so today’s performance and result is guaranteed.

I just hope I can find a full game recording of the game later :roll: :evil:
Put ya foot down man!!! Lay down the law!! Be strong!! Be that Alpha Male!! Tel the Missus Match day takes priority over everything else.
Then Run!!!

This site does full game re runs. 90 mins. 4 servers to chose from
https://eplfootballmatch.com/
Last edited by IronsForever on Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:22 am Hello lads
If anyone gets a decent stream,please post it on here or any early heads up will be appreciated!
You should find something connectable from these: I use a VPN which generally helps. You might be lucky and find Chrome works - depends on traffic

http://www.hammerstv.com/
https://www.upthehammers.co.uk/live-foo ... ive-stream
https://www.soccerstreams100.com/

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:30 am
IronsForever wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:12 pm

They have a better squad and team to us. If you go through their starting 11 compared to ours probably only Haller , Rice and Anderson would get into their 11.
Can't agree with that mate tbh. I'm not over familiar with Everton's first team line up but I'd certainly choose Diop & Ogbonna over Keane and A N Other. Fabianski would also be my preferred choice of keeper, but I would certainly take Coleman, Digne, Bernard, Gomes & Sigurdsson off their hands if the opportunity arose.
Oggy? :) I was 50/50 over Diop because he has a bad fault of running out from the back line to win a header and not winning the challenge leaving a hole behind him.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

....and his headers rarely go near our players.

We have a fault in that area. Our forwards should go to a designated area and know the clearance header will be in that direction.

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:56 am

How romantic.

I see a film...with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan playing the leads....

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »