Noble Captain

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Re: Noble Captain

Post by ToneLoc »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:57 am
OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:41 am I’m not getting into the Noble debate, but I will say that we don’t have a clear and obvious 2IC. Most of the regular starters have too soft an underbelly.

We need a tough mongrel, a leader not a follower. We just don’t have that.

Maybe our next transfer should be for a leader, whatever position he fills.
Imo all the captain should have to do is call heads or tails. And be a kind of spokesperson to put in front of the media as and when. On the pitch top fucking pros shouldn't need telling what to do. FFS if 15 and 16 year olds know their jobs on a Sunday morning surely it's not too much to ask blokes who play football for a living to react to situations on the pitch.

It's a cliché but everyone out there should be a leader.
There’s that word again mate “should” or “shouldn’t”.
It’s a word that’s valid in an idealistic world but not a realistic one.
These cunts want 100 grand a week, they want to be given reason beyond that to be motivated and want to blame someone else when it’s clear they’re not motivated.
It’s a total cuntfest !!
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

IronsForever wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:44 am I still remember playing in the old 4 4 2 style of playing.
Right and left midfield with 2 strong central mid players, one of them your box to box the other tough tackler and leader.
The leader in this team is left to hang when his left and right mid are wide on the wings. You can put fucking Spartacus in Nobles position and it wont make a difference. After seeing Pellegrini pitch a 34 year old bald guy in against a young lingford Chrsitie it comes as no surprise to see an aging Noble taking on more workload than he ever has in the past.
You can put Kante in for Noble with that line up last week and it wouldn,t make the slightest difference.
The game changed when num nuts Put Lanzini in the middle and freddy on as the wing back , taking Yarma off.
There was another game this season when Whilshire came on and bolstered the midfield and we looked a different team.
How the fuck has Yarma got the pace to play winger anyway? ha ha ha. Not in this league mate. Play the guy in behind Haller if anywhere, or let him drift around as a no.10.
And all the Noble bashers will be content soon because sooner or later,playing Pellehrinis system both him and Rice will pick up Hammies.
Then the cries will be. " We have no leader in the team " ha ha ha
"You can put Kante in for Noble with that line up last week and it wouldn,t make the slightest difference". Fuck me is there any hope for this site. No wonder so many have fucked off. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nobes pick up a hammy, you have to run not walk to get one of those :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

grandad

Post by grandad »

Got that about spot on goodpost:)

And he got 3 and half years left on contract :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this club isn't run like a circus no more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

grandad wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:58 am Got that about spot on goodpost:)

And he got 3 and half years left on contract :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you mean it’s Noble with the 3.5 year contract left to run, no wonder he’s saying things like the clubs not run like a circus anymore

More like a fucking charity!

grandad

Post by grandad »

punkrockhammer wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:33 pm
grandad wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:58 am Got that about spot on goodpost:)

If you mean it’s Noble with the 3.5 year contract left to run, no wonder he’s saying things like the clubs not run like a circus anymore

Yep that's him

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

grandad wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:43 pm
punkrockhammer wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:33 pm

Yep that's him
FFS I was hoping you were joking about his contract but I've just looked it up and it takes him past his 36th birthday. Fuck me at the rate he's slowing down he'll be moving backwards by then.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:15 pm

Yep that's him
FFS I was hoping you were joking about his contract but I've just looked it up and it takes him past his 36th birthday. Fuck me at the rate he's slowing down he'll be moving backwards by then.
Moving ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

Clayton wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:21 pm

Moving ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Exactly. He'll have grown roots in the centre circle.

You'll need to prune him once a month.

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

Et tu Pale, You bastard :(

grandad

Post by grandad »

Yep that's him

Cant blame him for signing it but next level my fucking arse