So I was correct again

Chat about anything football related here!
tassiehammer

Re: So I was correct again

Post by tassiehammer »

9898 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:42 pm
Haribo wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:35 pm

In principle I would be against not paying someone for refusing to play football when it could be life threatening to them or their family, it's not like they are refusing to try and save lives like an NHS worker for instance. But the problem is the amount that they get and then what they do with it bearing in mind they're lucky to get half of it after deductions and then how much they are giving away to support others which could well be relevant atm.
Shut up you sop.
We've all seen through you.
You've been BUSTED.

Report that back to Brady mutherfucka.
Whoa there , cool your jets.
As they say in the movies :)
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Haribo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:11 am

Shut up you sop.
You've been BUSTED.

Ok, you win, I understood the terms for posting include abuse isn't allowed - I don't swear at or abuse anybody and I don't intend to waste my time reading those sort of comments you'll be happy to know you won't be hearing from me again..
Come on H, don't let him get to you like that. He'll be blowing trumpets from his tower and taking it out on poor old tel if you pull the pin. ;)

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Shut up you sop.
You've been BUSTED.

Ok, you win, I understood the terms for posting include abuse isn't allowed - I don't swear at or abuse anybody and I don't intend to waste my time reading those sort of comments you'll be happy to know you won't be hearing from me again..
We’ve all been called worse H , this forum is full of Cunts anyway so Just block him .

Most of us enjoy your contributions , especially Karren ( :lol:)so please continue and don’t let him get to you.

It’s not the real numbers anyway otherwise he’d have gone for your family and I’d have banned him.
:D
Bring back Jonathon !

Post by 9898 »

Newmarket wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:44 am

We’ve all been called worse H , this forum is full of Cunts anyway so Just block him .

Most of us enjoy your contributions , especially Karren ( :lol:)so please continue and don’t let him get to you.

It’s not the real numbers anyway otherwise he’d have gone for your family and I’d have banned him.

Right, tell me where I abused family members? That is a fallacy. I made some digs that were NOTHING compared to abuse people have aimed at my family. The Sofa incident was very, very misrepresented on here. I did not abuse his family. Fact.

Also, don't beg him to stay. Can't you see this is a sly way of trying to get me banned? He knows I'm on to him and wants me gagged.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

9898 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:13 am

Right, tell me where I abused family members? That is a fallacy. I made some digs that were NOTHING compared to abuse people have aimed at my family. The Sofa incident was very, very misrepresented on here. I did not abuse his family. Fact.

Also, don't beg him to stay. Can't you see this is a sly way of trying to get me banned? He knows I'm on to him and wants me gagged.
I can’t dig it up unfortunately as it was on a previous incarnation of HC .

You probably won’t recall the gruesome details anymore than I can as you are not the original numbers that everybody loved to hate :lol:

I don’t beg anybody to stay .

If the fella feels offended by such a timid tongue-in-cheek tirade then that’s his business.. we are all different .

I was merely pointing out to him that we have all been called a lot worse without blinking eyelids .

An apology would be decent of you though.
Bring back Jonathon !

garnett

Post by garnett »

I`m still bored, I for one couldnt give a flying fuck who or what Haribo is, he gives an opinion, I read it, sometimes agree sometimes not, you take great pleasure trying to belittle, unable to let a subject lie the Piers Morgan of HC, but have noticed that neither of you have been logged in at the same time when I have, spooky eh.

Sun`s out, enjoy it.

Post by 9898 »

Newmarket wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 11:07 am

I can’t dig it up unfortunately as it was on a previous incarnation of HC .

You probably won’t recall the gruesome details anymore than I can as you are not the original numbers that everybody loved to hate :lol:

I don’t beg anybody to stay .

If the fella feels offended by such a timid tongue-in-cheek tirade then that’s his business.. we are all different .

I was merely pointing out to him that we have all been called a lot worse without blinking eyelids .

An apology would be decent of you though.
Exactly who should I apologise to, in your opinion?
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

garnett wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:51 pm

I`m still bored, I for one couldnt give a flying fuck who or what Haribo is, he gives an opinion, I read it, sometimes agree sometimes not, you take great pleasure trying to belittle, unable to let a subject lie the Piers Morgan of HC, but have noticed that neither of you have been logged in at the same time when I have, spooky eh.

Sun`s out, enjoy it.
Hang on, are you saying Newmarket is Numbers :o

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Taansend wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:00 pm
garnett wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:51 pm

Sun`s out, enjoy it.
Slow down there, your names been mentioned as the new numbers as well :)

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:25 am
Taansend wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:00 pm

Slow down there, your names been mentioned as the new numbers as well :)
Yes it's definitely me