RICE

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: RICE

Post by JayK »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:12 pm
hd1 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:29 pm

I was talking about his Maths teacher sticking up for him :lol:
I'm pretty good at Arithmetic tbh,not so great with the English lads. ;)
Yet you spelt Arithmetic perfick :lol:
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

JayK wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:14 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:12 pm

I'm pretty good at Arithmetic tbh,not so great with the English lads. ;)
Yet you spelt Arithmetic perfick :lol:
Spell check :lol:

Only joking..I am not a too bad at spelling,just no good with "has" and "as". :lol:

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

If Rice has to leave sometime in the future I pray it wont be to another premierleague rival, especially not Chelsea who betrayed him in his teens so he shouldn´t consider it (I wouldn´t if I were him)

Declan Rice has the ability to play for Barcelona, Real and Athletico Madrid, Juventus and Bayern Munchen etc. etc. no doubt about it

Now help lift West Ham United to the champions league before you go at least and some titles maybe Declan???

Here is hoping

whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Riceascaptain wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:56 pm If Rice has to leave sometime in the future I pray it wont be to another premierleague rival, especially not Chelsea who betrayed him in his teens so he shouldn´t consider it (I wouldn´t if I were him)

Declan Rice has the ability to play for Barcelona, Real and Athletico Madrid, Juventus and Bayern Munchen etc. etc. no doubt about it

Now help lift West Ham United to the champions league before you go at least and some titles maybe Declan???

Here is hoping

whufc_crest
"Betrayed". :lol: :lol:

He was released FFS. Which gave him the opportunity to find a new home elsewhere which he has taken with both hands. If you were a young international footballer, still not at your peak, and had the opportunity of playing for present day Chelsea or present day West Ham which would you choose ?

Bit of a no brainer isn't it ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:01 pm
Riceascaptain wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:56 pm If Rice has to leave sometime in the future I pray it wont be to another premierleague rival, especially not Chelsea who betrayed him in his teens so he shouldn´t consider it (I wouldn´t if I were him)

Here is hoping

whufc_crest

He was released FFS. Which gave him the opportunity to find a new home elsewhere which he has taken with both hands. If you were a young international footballer, still not at your peak, and had the opportunity of playing for present day Chelsea or present day West Ham which would you choose ?

In the fellas defence , if I was told I wasn’t good enough for something and then asked to come back , I wouldn’t for all the money in the world or no matter how many CL’s I could play in .
I’m not saying Rice would feel that way but I know I would

Out of principal.
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:13 pm

In the fellas defence , if I was told I wasn’t good enough for something and then asked to come back , I wouldn’t for all the money in the world or no matter how many CL’s I could play in .

Out of principal.
Me neither.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

palerider wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:43 pm

Out of principal.
Me neither.
Nor I.

But that mindset is certainly in the realm of ‘biting your nose off to spite your face’.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Out of principal.
Doubt your the only one mate , but we all probably know a few who have no shame .

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

If I were Declan, I'd think twice before joining Chelsea.
He'd be doing his best mates work, while he's busying himself doing photo shoots for gay mags. The lazy little cunt showed his true colours for England, went missing in most of our matches.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Out of principal.
That's where we differ then. I would sign my shiny new contract, which will have cost the club that once rejected me a pretty penny, and I would probably be wearing a very smug, self satisfied look on my face as I walked in for my first days training.

And I would seek out the individual or individuals, if they are still there, who sent me packing, force a smile, shake them warmly by the the hand and say something banal like "I knew I'd be back someday".

But I wouldn''t kiss the badge because I think that's cringeworthy. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?