Daniel Kretinsky

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Daniel Kretinsky

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Don’t know if he’s mentioned or had pictures taken with it but hasn’t old dribbles got a chopper?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:00 am Don’t know if he’s mentioned or had pictures taken with it but hasn’t old dribbles got a chopper?
Ask KB :twisted:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:00 am Don’t know if he’s mentioned or had pictures taken with it but hasn’t old dribbles got a chopper?
I believe he has.
Upgraded from a Grifter several years back.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:58 am
Ibbyham wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:51 am
I been on helicopter for a ride in Cyprus once and it wasn't that comfortable.

If you stick to the M25 with a few protestors, tell those GSB to do one :lol:
I have only three times ridden in a helicopter. Once was on holiday in Canada when I took a sighseeing trip in one over the Niagara Falls. The other two times were from Battersea Heliport to Heathrow Airport prior to flying off on business trips. After the second one, on a day it was very windy and the short trip was, to say the least, not very pleasant, I decided in future I would forego the so called "executive fucking perks" and use the sodding tube to get to the airport.

I hate the fucking things.
Been in helicopters ( Huey's ) while serving in the military back in the 70's all types of weather even snow/hail not once did we have any problems , really didn't mind them but could have had something to do with being a excited 17 year old plus .

palerider

Post by palerider »

I'm donning my tin hat now but here goes.

Since Project Restart we've been excellent results-wise. At times even vaguely attractive. But Moyesball isn't geared to tiki taka. I myself have never subscribed to the academy of football nonsense and it's results that count, although the toad plumbed the depth to achieve them to the extent that I wondered if a 5-3 win in the Championship would be preferable. And there have been occasions that a single goal win has been lauded as a masterclass the likes of which we moaned about when Burnley or Palarse did it to us.

Moyesball is organisation, aggression, working on set pieces and getting the job done, all admirable traits. And I'd settle for that given the relative paucity of funds that Statler and Waldorf have allowed. I say relative even though much of what they have allowed were handed over to a Chilean fraud.

But even as I gloat over the demise of the vermin, we're not THAT good to be entertaining CL qualification as things stand. An injury or two to key players, a bad mistake from normally reliable defenders or just bad luck and we don't have the type of player that could swing things back our way, Benny aside, who blows hot and cold.

It could easily happen today.

So investment from the Dan the Man is more than welcome if it allows a Benny Mk 11 to arrive in January along with another striker.

Whether the Messiah is that masked man to profit is open to argument. I'll happily go along for the ride at present but I suspect that like Moses, God will let him see the Promised Land. But never enter it.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:00 am I'm donning my tin hat now but here goes.

Since Project Restart we've been excellent results-wise. At times even vaguely attractive. But Moyesball isn't geared to tiki taka. I myself have never subscribed to the academy of football nonsense and it's results that count, although the toad plumbed the depth to achieve them to the extent that I wondered if a 5-3 win in the Championship would be preferable. And there have been occasions that a single goal win has been lauded as a masterclass the likes of which we moaned about when Burnley or Palarse did it to us.

Moyesball is organisation, aggression, working on set pieces and getting the job done, all admirable traits. And I'd settle for that given the relative paucity of funds that Statler and Waldorf have allowed. I say relative even though much of what they have allowed were handed over to a Chilean fraud.

But even as I gloat over the demise of the vermin, we're not THAT good to be entertaining CL qualification as things stand. An injury or two to key players, a bad mistake from normally reliable defenders or just bad luck and we don't have the type of player that could swing things back our way, Benny aside, who blows hot and cold.

It could easily happen today.

So investment from the Dan the Man is more than welcome if it allows a Benny Mk 11 to arrive in January along with another striker.

Whether the Messiah is that masked man to profit is open to argument. I'll happily go along for the ride at present but I suspect that like Moses, God will let him see the Promised Land. But never enter it.
Just like a girl I once knew
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:59 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:58 am

I have only three times ridden in a helicopter. Once was on holiday in Canada when I took a sighseeing trip in one over the Niagara Falls. The other two times were from Battersea Heliport to Heathrow Airport prior to flying off on business trips. After the second one, on a day it was very windy and the short trip was, to say the least, not very pleasant, I decided in future I would forego the so called "executive fucking perks" and use the sodding tube to get to the airport.

I hate the fucking things.
I always thought the helicoptor as a transport was probably reasonably safe as they were used for years in the Vietnam war. And having spotted the opportunity to take a trip in a UH-1 Iroquois, better known as a 'Huey' while travelling in Texas, I went up for a spin.

Imagine my disappointment when I discovered the door machine gun had been removed and they didn't play 'sympathy for the devil' during the flight.
That's $200 dollars in someone else's pocket and I didn't believe the pilots had flown during operation 'rolling thunder' either.

On later investigation, research revealed a total of 11,846 helicopters were shot down or crashed during the war, resulting in nearly 5,000 American pilots and crew killed. The life expectancy of a helicopter pilot in Viet Nam was between 13 and 30 days.

So don't do it folks...that Lieutenant Colonel William "Bill" Kilgore from 'Apocalypse Now' was not as real as he seemed...
That makes me really quite sad
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Just after the takeover whenever he did an interview someone made sure the bloody thing was always visible in the background.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:23 pm
Just after the takeover whenever he did an interview someone made sure the bloody thing was always visible in the background.
Fuck me .......that is a chopper to be proud of

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

deanox wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:04 pm Sounds promising, hopefully he won't look at this as purely a business deal and an investment. :shock:
That is my concern mate. Ultimately a takeover is not likely to happen until after March of next year.
Flairon