What Unbelievable Filth

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
JayK

Re: What Unbelievable Filth

Post by JayK »

terrya1965 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:50 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: ↑Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:37 am Lessons learned after poor baby P and Victoria Climbie ?
Load of old bollocks filth still getting away with child abuse and local authorities blaming resources or falling for the fucking flannel given to them by these filthy vermin .
That’s without the cover ups of Muslim grooming gangs that are fucking rife in this country.

A proper enquiry has to made into Social services to weed out the inept cunts that are working in this sector.
goodpost:)

If we had a clapping emoji, I would put a few up..Well said.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
COYI!!!

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

21 and 29 years, not life, not chuck away the key, but light at the end of the tunnel

Flip flop scummy cunts. Hope they both get the shit beat out of them, every fucking day
Covid in the Boardroom

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

jameskel wrote: ↑Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:39 pm 21 and 29 years, not life, not chuck away the key, but light at the end of the tunnel

Flip flop scummy cunts. Hope they both get the shit beat out of them, every fucking day
It would have been better had they both been taken to the roof of their tower block and been nudged off (they jumped guv) we could make the same case for terrorists,child murderers. I'm not endorsing shadowy death squads but cleaning out the trash isn't to be looked down on,when it's purpose is to improve conditions.

There is no argument that can be made that keeping the very worst of people alive, is in any way beneficial or that conditions are improved by doing so.
In the same way nobody thinks that the terrorist who blew himself up in a taxi in Liverool (injuring only himself) was a bad outcome.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

JayK wrote: ↑Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:41 pm
terrya1965 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:50 am
goodpost:)

If we had a clapping emoji, I would put a few up..Well said.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
Cheers

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

The best thing that can happen here is that they don't survive less than a couple or weeks inside

Tax payers money should not be used to keep this scum incarcerated
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: ↑Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:37 am Lessons learned after poor baby P and Victoria Climbie ?
Load of old bollocks filth still getting away with child abuse and local authorities blaming resources or falling for the fucking flannel given to them by these filthy vermin .
That’s without the cover ups of Muslim grooming gangs that are fucking rife in this country.

A proper enquiry has to made into Social services to weed out the inept cunts that are working in this sector.
Mate it's been going on for years. FFS some while back there was some tart called Sharon Shoesmith who was sacked as head of Haringey Social Services after the Baby P case which you mentioned. What did she do ? Sued for unfair dismissal, that's what. And she won her case FFS. Every time a case like this makes the news there is understandable outrage but nothing ever comes from the inevitable enquiries. And doesn't it make you wonder how many hundreds, maybe thousands, of kids are being mistreated by lowlife parents because of the obsession within the social services departments of doing everything possible to keep kids with their natural birth parents ?

I'd be willing to bet the enquiry into this case will conclude something along the lines of "lessons must be learned to ensure this doesn't happen again but we must acknowledge that social workers have a huge workload, are under great strain----yabber, yabber, yabber." .Tell you something else as well. When the inevitable prison justice is handed out to these two, as I'm sure it will be, wait for some smart arse lawyer to sue the prison authorities for failing to provide proper protection for vulnerable prisoners. It's happened before and will happen again.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

This story really upset me when the Mrs pointed it out to me a few days ago. I even had trouble sleeping that night as it troubled me so much. I just couldn't fathom how 2 people could be so evil to such a defenceless little guy as Arthur. It broke my heart if I'm honest.

Fuck sending them to prison - what they should have done is to let them go... After publishing their addresses and where exactly they were going to be dropped off after being released.

Good news is, apparently the fucking whore bitch chav slut was attacked literally moments after getting to prison and allegedly has already tried to off her worthless self. I hope she's more successful next time. Suicide by drinking 5 litres of bleach would be good.

As for him - Let's hope his life expectancy is about 20.9 years shorter than the 21 years he got. Negan copycat baseball bat death is what that fucker needs and deserves.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: ↑Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:42 am

Mate it's been going on for years. FFS some while back there was some tart called Sharon Shoesmith who was sacked as head of Haringey Social Services after the Baby P case which you mentioned. What did she do ? Sued for unfair dismissal, that's what. And she won her case FFS. Every time a case like this makes the news there is understandable outrage but nothing ever comes from the inevitable enquiries. And doesn't it make you wonder how many hundreds, maybe thousands, of kids are being mistreated by lowlife parents because of the obsession within the social services departments of doing everything possible to keep kids with their natural birth parents ?

I'd be willing to bet the enquiry into this case will conclude something along the lines of "lessons must be learned to ensure this doesn't happen again but we must acknowledge that social workers have a huge workload, are under great strain----yabber, yabber, yabber." .Tell you something else as well. When the inevitable prison justice is handed out to these two, as I'm sure it will be, wait for some smart arse lawyer to sue the prison authorities for failing to provide proper protection for vulnerable prisoners. It's happened before and will happen again.
Listen I know what goes in in this fucking country
It’s full of do gooding cunts that are not in the fucking real world ,unfortunately more children will suffer because no fucker will speak out

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BillyDWhizz wrote: ↑Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:38 pm This story really upset me when the Mrs pointed it out to me a few days ago. I even had trouble sleeping that night as it troubled me so much. I just couldn't fathom how 2 people could be so evil to such a defenceless little guy as Arthur. It broke my heart if I'm honest.

Fuck sending them to prison - what they should have done is to let them go... After publishing their addresses and where exactly they were going to be dropped off after being released.

Good news is, apparently the fucking whore bitch chav slut was attacked literally moments after getting to prison and allegedly has already tried to off her worthless self. I hope she's more successful next time. Suicide by drinking 5 litres of bleach would be good.

As for him - Let's hope his life expectancy is about 20.9 years shorter than the 21 years he got. Negan copycat baseball bat death is what that fucker needs and deserves.
I get your sentiments mate but from a personal perspective I would prefer it if she fails to top herself and has to live every day of her worthless, miserable existence looking over her shoulder wondering where the next attack is coming from. And there will be no shortage of volunteers to carry out those attacks, of that I'm certain.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Didn’t know it was happening but an impeccable mark of respect for this poor little boy in the 6th minute

God bless Arthur RIP
xx