Merry Christmas

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:00 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:35 pm Fuck me....... Christmas again...... doesn't time pass......

A happy Christmas to all of you.....always seems strange when you are sweating your nuts off in 38° waiting for Santa to arrive on his sleigh
I always imagined South of the Equator the old boy would turn up in an air conditioned Roller or similar ;)

Feliz Natal e um bom ano novo para você também, sua velha boceta.
Obrigado......cunt.... :lol: :lol:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:35 pm Fuck me....... Christmas again...... doesn't time pass......

A happy Christmas to all of you.....always seems strange when you are sweating your nuts off in 38° waiting for Santa to arrive on his sleigh
I think he's a no good cunt personally.
I've been waiting for Shania twain for years and so far fuck all, nada, nish.
I'll give him sleigh, the fucking paedo. I'll take a golf club to him and a blowtorch to that beard.

Anyway, merry Christmas.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Please don't forget those less fortunate at this time of year.

And with an icy front set to blast the country from Christmas Eve for a week, I'm visiting a hotel in Bristol that's housing asylum seekers with gifts of petrol and swan vestas.

Peace and Goodwill to all.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:56 am Please don't forget those less fortunate at this time of year.

And with an icy front set to blast the country from Christmas Eve for a week, I'm visiting a hotel in Bristol that's housing asylum seekers with gifts of petrol and swan vestas.

A noble gesture my good fellow.
I too am feeling in the festive spirit and have provided the local B+B with a home made incinerator and a stack of raffle tickets as their boilers on the blink. So far it's worked a treat, but we're having difficulties with a new batch of illegals as they're tending not to catch light like the others, due to being a tad damp.
You do what you can.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:38 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:56 am Please don't forget those less fortunate at this time of year.

I too am feeling in the festive spirit and have provided the local B+B with a home made incinerator and a stack of raffle tickets as their boilers on the blink. So far it's worked a treat, but we're having difficulties with a new batch of illegals as they're tending not to catch light like the others, due to being a tad damp.
You do what you can.
Indeed.

And I've stepped up to the plate as Jimmy Krankie's banned everything in Jockland and have agreed to supply 40 of the cunts for the Wicker Man Festival in Kirkcudbright. Just because she's a miserable bitch I don't see why the good people of Dumfries & Galloway should have to suffer and a good old ceilidh at Hogmanay will cheer everybody up.

Meanwhile, back in God's country, the Pales are off to Sherborne tonight for Winter Solstice. The shortest day of the year is always celebrated with copious amounts of Awld Rowley's 9% scrumpy, naked dancing around the sarsen stone, obviously with some frenzied back-scuttling, and the sacrifice of a Somali to bring luck for next year's curry harvest.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:46 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:38 pm

You do what you can.
Indeed.

And I've stepped up to the plate as Jimmy Krankie's banned everything in Jockland and have agreed to supply 40 of the cunts for the Wicker Man Festival in Kirkcudbright. Just because she's a miserable bitch I don't see why the good people of Dumfries & Galloway should have to suffer and a good old ceilidh at Hogmanay will cheer everybody up.

Meanwhile, back in God's country, the Pales are off to Sherborne tonight for Winter Solstice. The shortest day of the year is always celebrated with copious amounts of Awld Rowley's 9% scrumpy, naked dancing around the sarsen stone, obviously with some frenzied back-scuttling, and the sacrifice of a Somali to bring luck for next year's curry harvest.
Just a shame I can't join you my good man. But I'm out on the prowl later and there's the annual dogging event to attend.
Big Joan I'll be there along with her open gusset frillies and Doris the cashier from Lidl's has promised a guest appearance after she's done soliciting her clients at the hostel.
It promises to be a hoot of a night, I've got my batman outfit cleaned and pressed and Gertrude the pot bellied pig looks resplendent in her Rudolph garb.
See you in prison Mon Ami.

Bon chance.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:51 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:46 pm
Indeed.

Just a shame I can't join you my good man. But I'm out on the prowl later and there's the annual dogging event to attend.
Big Joan I'll be there along with her open gusset frillies and Doris the cashier from Lidl's has promised a guest appearance after she's done soliciting her clients at the hostel.
It promises to be a hoot of a night, I've got my batman outfit cleaned and pressed and Gertrude the pot bellied pig looks resplendent in her Rudolph garb.
See you in prison Mon Ami.

Bon chance.
:lol:

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

You pair of cunts, no names needed, deserve your own thread. Its fucking hilarious when you get going. :) :) I want to be there when the black mariah , sent by the woke brigade and probably arse and spuds fans, comes to pick you up. Merry Christmas you twisted pair of........
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:06 am You pair of cunts, no names needed, deserve your own thread. Its fucking hilarious when you get going. :) :) I want to be there when the black mariah , sent by the woke brigade and probably arse and spuds fans, comes to pick you up. Merry Christmas you twisted pair of........
And the same to you my good man.
Have a goodun, be safe and take care.

BB.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:55 am
tassiehammer wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:06 am You pair of cunts, no names needed, deserve your own thread. Its fucking hilarious when you get going. :) :) I want to be there when the black mariah , sent by the woke brigade and probably arse and spuds fans, comes to pick you up. Merry Christmas you twisted pair of........
And the same to you my good man.
Have a goodun, be safe and take care.

BB.
Quite.

And although it's 140 degrees out there. have a great Christmas.

I imagine the Woolagaroo WI come'a caroling in their bikinis as it's so hot.

I've just cum.