Oink,oink

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BlackDiamond

Oink,oink

Post by BlackDiamond »

Man gets genetically-modified pig heart in world-first transplant - David Gordon Bennett 57, is the recipient of an adult pig heart in what is an unusual manoevre to protect against swine flu.

David's first post Op meal included 2 bacon sarnies and four sauasges which only caused some mild heart burn. We are not taking anything for grunted said a spokesperson, acknowledging the difficult process of finding a suitable doner.

The hospital has received an enormous amount of cards bearing hogs and kisses from well wishers and those agricultural types. The patient hopes to hoof it home as soon as his recovery allows and he feels fully cured. As David said 'I ham what I ham'..

OZHAMMER

Re: Oink,oink

Post by OZHAMMER »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:23 am Man gets genetically-modified pig heart in world-first transplant - David Gordon Bennett 57, is the recipient of an adult pig heart in what is an unusual manoevre to protect against swine flu.

David's first post Op meal included 2 bacon sarnies and four sauasges which only caused some mild heart burn. We are not taking anything for grunted said a spokesperson, acknowledging the difficult process of finding a suitable doner.

The hospital has received an enormous amount of cards bearing hogs and kisses from well wishers and those agricultural types. The patient hopes to hoof it home as soon as his recovery allows and he feels fully cured. As David said 'I ham what I ham'..
Christ that’s bad... right up my alley! :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:23 am Man gets genetically-modified pig heart in world-first transplant - David Gordon Bennett 57, is the recipient of an adult pig heart in what is an unusual manoevre to protect against swine flu.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

Noni

Post by Noni »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully David won't get roasted when he sees family and friends!. :D