West Ham Vs Leeds Utd Premier League Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: West Ham Vs Leeds Utd Premier League Official Match Thread

Post by eskimo joe »

Well, it was on the cards, Masuaku has annoyed me every time he's stepped on the field since the Chelsea game. Don't care what you say but some of his " crosses" have been an attempt to emulate his Chelsea goal. Not that that has much to do with this game, but the fact he gets on the pitch is enough.

I won't be too dispondant with the result, but they better make up for it next week. Though I think this result has closed the door on finishing 4th. Not that I expected to

Once upon a time it used to be getting ecstatic with a win, now it's more getting pissed off when we lose, so I guess it's progress which in itself should make me happy.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

That's a fucking abysmal result.

Moyes had better get his arse in to gear next week, stop procrastinating and giving us weak arsed excuses that he's only going to sign players that will improve us... Of course, that's the whole fucking point of the transfer window.

Striker, CB and LB are beyond a necessity now and tbf, in the case of a striker and LB, it's been a necessity for about 3 years. Just stop fucking about Moyes and go and make the signings - the players are out there, just not at Sullivan prices, so you're going to have to go and have a word with the little fuck.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:16 pm That's a fucking abysmal result.

Moyes had better get his arse in to gear next week, stop procrastinating and giving us weak arsed excuses that he's only going to sign players that will improve us... Of course, that's the whole fucking point of the transfer window.

Striker, CB and LB are beyond a necessity now and tbf, in the case of a striker and LB, it's been a necessity for about 3 years. Just stop fucking about Moyes and go and make the signings - the players are out there, just not at Sullivan prices, so you're going to have to go and have a word with the little fuck.
"Just not at Sullivan prices, so you're going to have to go and have a word with the little fuck."

Stand him on a chair, look him in the eye, and tell him straight".

Post by 9898 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:42 pm Removing Fornals and Vlasic has not improved the team. Quite the opposite.
Vlasic was atrocious
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:24 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:16 pm That's a fucking abysmal result.

"Just not at Sullivan prices, so you're going to have to go and have a word with the little fuck."

Stand him on a chair, look him in the eye, and tell him straight".

I'd stand him on a chair Joe, and knock fuck out of the little cunt.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

9898 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:37 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:42 pm Removing Fornals and Vlasic has not improved the team. Quite the opposite.
Vlasic was atrocious
Yes he was .

I did get to watch that shite and he and Diop made a right hash of their 3rd goal didn’t they ?
Actually Diop was fucking awful today , as was Dawson and Coufal and …
Know what ? They were all fucking shit .
Cresswell for the first ? 🤷🏻‍♂️

But when you have game changers on the bench like Masuaku and Yarmalenko what do you expect ?

Knee jerk reaction maybe but Moyes has his work cut out getting a response for his favourite away game up next .

Maybe we’ll see a signing or two by then ?
If we can sign a couple of players that’ll improve us …
Within budget …
If they’re available…

Ffs
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Do you think the boat will have sailed , all the opportunities go because Dave the Ditherer does just that?

hd1

Post by hd1 »

After a decent run we had a bad day at the office today.

The same players who had been holding things together recently collectively had poor games, but that said Leeds have played 2 games since 18 December compared to our 7, and we played mid-week so is it any wonder their energy levels were substantially higher today?

It will and should even out with the teams around us with their games in hand so hopefully not too much damage done.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:31 pm Do you think the boat will have sailed , all the opportunities go because Dave the Ditherer does just that?
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 76850.html

"I am really keen to add to it, the board are with me they want to add as well they are they’re very supportive. So it’s actually trying to identify the right players and bring in players who we would really like to bring here and go on the rest of the journey so we will keep looking and hopefully something will appear for us in the last couple of weeks.”

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:20 pm
9898 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:37 pm

Vlasic was atrocious
Yes he was .

I did get to watch that shite and he and Diop made a right hash of their 3rd goal didn’t they ?
Actually Diop was fucking awful today , as was Dawson and Coufal and …
Know what ? They were all fucking shit .
Cresswell for the first ? 🤷🏻‍♂️

But when you have game changers on the bench like Masuaku and Yarmalenko what do you expect ?

Knee jerk reaction maybe but Moyes has his work cut out getting a response for his favourite away game up next .

Maybe we’ll see a signing or two by then ?
If we can sign a couple of players that’ll improve us …
Within budget …
If they’re available…

Ffs
It'll be the same old bollocks. Desperately hoping for Zouma and soucek to return to save them a few quid in transfers. Or bug eyes I'll suggest he's happy with the squad, because cuntox won't let him spend anything.
They've probably told Declan to stick around as they're going to build a squad around him, that is until a 100 mil bid comes in then sell him quicker than having the shits after a gone off chicken Madras.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.