West Ham Vs Leeds Utd Premier League Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: West Ham Vs Leeds Utd Premier League Official Match Thread

Post by Brookbonds73 »

hd1 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:39 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:31 pm Do you think the boat will have sailed , all the opportunities go because Dave the Ditherer does just that?
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 76850.html

"I am really keen to add to it, the board are with me they want to add as well they are they’re very supportive. So it’s actually trying to identify the right players and bring in players who we would really like to bring here and go on the rest of the journey so we will keep looking and hopefully something will appear for us in the last couple of weeks.”
We'll see.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:43 pm

"I am really keen to add to it, the board are with me they want to add as well they are they’re very supportive. So it’s actually trying to identify the right players and bring in players who we would really like to bring here and go on the rest of the journey so we will keep looking and hopefully something will appear for us in the last couple of weeks.”
We'll see.
How long have they been trying to identify a new striker..... probably before Haller went...so nothing identified but something will appear ....where the fuck have they been looking....then

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Christ talk about take things literally, read the article, offers have been made..

"We’ve made some offers behind the scenes for players, we’ve tried to look at situations so it’s not as if we’re not doing it at the moment."

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

And yet nothing...

hd1

Post by hd1 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:52 pm And yet nothing...
Perhaps we should get Carroll back, he's only a short term contract at Reading :roll:

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:31 pm Do you think the boat will have sailed , all the opportunities go because Dave the Ditherer does just that?

They are merely words, and so far all we seen come in is youth

When you see derisory offer from the offset you wonder just how serious the board think our situation is, or if they, "Sullivan" really cares so long as we are in a good position. Words are cheap , as cheap as his offers, actions are louder.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Towie

Post by Towie »

hd1 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:35 pm After a decent run we had a bad day at the office today.

The same players who had been holding things together recently collectively had poor games, but that said Leeds have played 2 games since 18 December compared to our 7, and we played mid-week so is it any wonder their energy levels were substantially higher today?

It will and should even out with the teams around us with their games in hand so hopefully not too much damage done.
I do agree with this, but Leeds still has a number of players out. Our back 4 were atrocious today, and Lanzini cannot play the Soucek role, as I said earlier in the r thread I had a feeling that we would miss him and so it proved.
But the real reason we lost today is we did not take our chances, Antonio only the keeper to beat, Dawson missing a header from 5 yds both in first half.
Bowen last minute header missed.

Poor Diop today with every missed pass his confidence just drained away. Need Zouma to be fit for next Saturday!
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I wouldn't believe these cunts, if they told me today is Sunday. Let's face it, they have previous.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Bad day at the office. A perfect day for trolls, especially one who only comes out when we lose 👍

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

hd1 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:53 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:52 pm And yet nothing...
Perhaps we should get Carroll back, he's only a short term contract at Reading :roll:
That's your opinion....but I probably wouldn't even thought of such a fucking stupid idea