Mike Dean

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Mike Dean

Post by terrya1965 »

Should have made a thread about what 3 Managers you'd invite round for a dinner party? :D

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:44 am Should have made a thread about what 3 Managers you'd invite round for a dinner party? :D

Were getting told off for talking about footie mate on the europa league posts . Dont think a thread about dinner would go down good mate. :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Parry Hotter wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:58 am
terrya1965 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:44 am Should have made a thread about what 3 Managers you'd invite round for a dinner party? :D

Were getting told off for talking about footie mate on the europa league posts . Dont think a thread about dinner would go down good mate. :lol:
Point me to somewhere where you’ve been ‘told off’ for talking about footy on a footy thread then ?

You silly Cunt
Bring back Jonathon !

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:28 am
Parry Hotter wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:58 am

Point me to somewhere where you’ve been ‘told off’ for talking about footy on a footy thread then ?

You silly Cunt
Oooohhh look at me Im a mod. You high and mighty fucker. You was asking why were talking about something on the europa league chat in your snidey fucking way. Aint no wonder this forums going to shit with high and mighty cunts like you running the place. I might be a cunt but at least I fucking know it. Anyhoot better a cunt than a sad fucking loser.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Parry Hotter wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:06 pm

You silly Cunt
Oooohhh look at me Im a mod. You high and mighty fucker. You was asking why were talking about something on the europa league chat in your snidey fucking way. Aint no wonder this forums going to shit with high and mighty cunts like you running the place. I might be a cunt but at least I fucking know it. Anyhoot better a cunt than a sad fucking loser.
Have you tried being both at the same time, or was it on separate occasions?
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

"I would have to go for Moyes, at least I could lace his drink with speed."

that would be a waste...be better to give it to some of our players...

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

You silly Cunt
You was asking why were talking about something on the europa league chat in your snidey fucking way.
And that’s being ‘told off’? :roll:

You silly cunt.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

You silly Cunt
My original comment on the Europa thread , you may have noticed , was tongue in cheek .
My particular brand of humour , you may not ‘get’ .
That’s fair enough .

I tried to make that plain and obvious , to our less intelligent posters , by including laughing emojis.

Again , you may have missed that , and for that I humbly apologise .
As anybody that has frequented these boards for more than 5 minutes will know , the word Cunt is generally used as a term of endearment and it is usually accepted as such .

You choose to use it in a foul and abusive manner .
Again , your choice .

Just don’t be such a dick with it you Cunt .
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:03 am

My original comment on the Europa thread , you may have noticed , was tongue in cheek .
That’s fair enough .

I tried to make that plain and obvious , to our less intelligent posters , by including laughing emojis.

As anybody that has frequented these boards for more than 5 minutes will know , the word Cunt is generally used as a term of endearment and it is usually accepted as such .

Again , your choice .

Fuck me, Mike Dean announces his retirement and he manages to start an argument on a football forum.

The cunt. (Used in it's original Anglo Saxon vernacular and most csertainly not a term of endearment in this context)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:45 am
Newmarket wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:03 am

That’s fair enough .

Again , your choice .

Fuck me, Mike Dean announces his retirement and he manages to start an argument on a football forum.

The cunt. (Used in it's original Anglo Saxon vernacular and most csertainly not a term of endearment in this context)
As the only other person to bite on the Europa thread , albeit politely , I’d expect nothing less .
Except that you’ve been around here long enough to know it’s not required .
Bring back Jonathon !