All That Glitters Is Not Gold.,By Dave Kidd

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: All That Glitters Is Not Gold.,By Dave Kidd

Post by terrya1965 »

For those that are sticking up for our owners.

Bear this in mind...They have slung every Manager of this Club under the bus since they have been here.If they can blame Moysie for not bringing in anyone to save their own skins,they f*cking will do.

I don't know who I'd trust more,Putin or Sullivan tbh?

JayK

Post by JayK »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:04 am For those that are sticking up for our owners.

Bear this in mind...They have slung every Manager of this Club under the bus since they have been here.If they can blame Moysie for not bringing in anyone to save their own skins,they f*cking will do.

I don't know who I'd trust more,Putin or Sullivan tbh?
Who’s sticking up for the owners mate?
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Quite a few are pointing their fingers at Moyes.I bet Sullivan is loving this.

"I've fooled them all again". ;)

JayK

Post by JayK »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:20 am Quite a few are pointing their fingers at Moyes.I bet Sullivan is loving this.

I don’t see anyone sticking up for them though. Just not total blame thrown at them
COYI!!!

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:20 am Quite a few are pointing their fingers at Moyes.I bet Sullivan is loving this.

Making a comment about Moyes, doesn't mean that you're absolving SGB of blame. They like all owners are in it for the money and their love of the club is paper thin, at best. As an aside all owners throw managers under the bus, it has always been thus, but it is getting worse. The Sean Dyche sacking being a case in point.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Personally I think they're as bad as each other.
The Hughill fiasco being a case in point.
Add to that this fucking Kral cunt who was brought in to warm his arse and sit there like a spare one confirms to me that they're in cahoots with eachother.
He was hand-picked after the euro's to appease the fans and dupe them in to thinking we've spent money (albeit a loan!) Just to add another body. I mean what team gets a player in and doesn't play him ffs. Fair enough if your Man City with players galore, but fuck me we're down to the kit man and the coach driver!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

dorsetdano wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:54 am

Making a comment about Moyes, doesn't mean that you're absolving SGB of blame. They like all owners are in it for the money and their love of the club is paper thin, at best. As an aside all owners throw managers under the bus, it has always been thus, but it is getting worse. The Sean Dyche sacking being a case in point.
Thank fuck for that. Somebody understands how it works. :lol:

Not sure about Allardyce being thrown under the bus though. Surely a juggernaut would be needed for someone as big as that bastard. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Post by h69 »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:13 pm There has never been a better time to support West Ham,who now have a genuine chance to win the Europa League,a first first major trophy in 42 years,that would secure CL Football.

Yet there is still no love for Sullivan and Gold..And frankly,why should there be?.They ditched the outstanding David Moyes for the Zombie like,Pellegrini after the Scotsman had steered them clear of relegation the first time round.

Moyes shipped out many of Pellegrini's expensive flops,before he mounted a challenge to the English football elite and yet they still never backed him in this January's Transfer window.

West Ham are thriving, despite of Sullivan and Gold,not because of them.

I think few will disagree in what he said in his column yesterday.
Too many people spend too much time looking backwards and harbouring grudges. Waste of time....Pellegrini was gone years ago and the obsession with transfers is ludicrous. People moaning about Hugill still despite all the players that have worked out. FFS show me any team that has never signed a bad player by mistake.

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:15 pm
dorsetdano wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:54 am

Thank fuck for that. Somebody understands how it works. :lol:

Not sure about Allardyce being thrown under the bus though. Surely a juggernaut would be needed for someone as big as that bastard. ;)
Couple of Chieftan tanks probably needed and that's just for BFS's almighty head and ego!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:58 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:13 pm There has never been a better time to support West Ham,who now have a genuine chance to win the Europa League,a first first major trophy in 42 years,that would secure CL Football.

Yet there is still no love for Sullivan and Gold..And frankly,why should there be?.They ditched the outstanding David Moyes for the Zombie like,Pellegrini after the Scotsman had steered them clear of relegation the first time round.

Moyes shipped out many of Pellegrini's expensive flops,before he mounted a challenge to the English football elite and yet they still never backed him in this January's Transfer window.

West Ham are thriving, despite of Sullivan and Gold,not because of them.

I think few will disagree in what he said in his column yesterday.
Too many people spend too much time looking backwards and harbouring grudges. Waste of time....Pellegrini was gone years ago and the obsession with transfers is ludicrous. People moaning about Hugill still despite all the players that have worked out. FFS show me any team that has never signed a bad player by mistake.
Oh come on now. You know very well that the bigger the fee the better the player. Just look at Manchester United's spending and the glittering array of talent they have assembled and welded into a ruthless winning machine.

Harry Maguire must be forty times the player Dawson is for heaven's sake and what we wouldn't give for Aaron Wan Bissaka at £45 million compared with our miserly outlay for Coufal. And could I add Bowen or Sancho ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?