Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:10 pm How quickly did that Onana bollocks get brushed under the carpet!
One minute we've signed the cunt for 30 odd mil, and the next, whooosh it's all off😂.
Now we're wanking over a loan deal for Cornet ffs.
Pulling the wool over the fans eyes again, typical fucking joke club.
Ah, but remember they saved us my learned friend.

And once the Belgian tart upped the ante and demanded more than a tenner a week, they rightly declined. The offer also included permanent use of the club 1988 Skoda and rent-free residence in a bedsit above the Hing Chow takeaway in Grays High Street.

More than generous I'd say.

The bloke's clearly got Lingarditis.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

transfer market seems more brutal than usual, identifying and missing out on targets (apart from striker) getting outbid and generally a lot of fuckery by other clubs (not discounting our own ability to score an own goal or 2).

In fairness i dont see many others (at our level) ripping up trees in the market so cant put the blame entirely on manager/board. Just feels like another missed opportunity to move forward.

Frankly i couldnt give a rats how much a player wants, pay it and build a team for the future without rice or dont and get fleeced when we sell him because everyone knows we've got the dosh.

Desperate need of lb , cm (probably cb) and another striker.

I've found it quite easy on fantasy football to get a great team together with a budget.....maybe i should be in charge of transfers :D

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:27 pm transfer market seems more brutal than usual, identifying and missing out on targets (apart from striker) getting outbid and generally a lot of fuckery by other clubs (not discounting our own ability to score an own goal or 2).

In fairness i dont see many others (at our level) ripping up trees in the market so cant put the blame entirely on manager/board. Just feels like another missed opportunity to move forward.

Frankly i couldnt give a rats how much a player wants, pay it and build a team for the future without rice or dont and get fleeced when we sell him because everyone knows we've got the dosh.

Desperate need of lb , cm (probably cb) and another striker.

I've found it quite easy on fantasy football to get a great team together with a budget.....maybe i should be in charge of transfers :D
You'll do for me mate.
You can't do any worse than the shite we have in charge at the moment.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

IndianHammer

Post by IndianHammer »

Looks like Cornet is having a medical tonight. Onana is off, here we go again after the Napoli guy and Kostic. 3 weeks off negotiation just for this shit, what a joke!

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Our squad is already WAFER thin and now it looks like we are signing a CORNET!!.....I'll get me coat 🥳😂

palerider

Post by palerider »

BREAKING NEWS

Following the announcement that Maxwel Cornet is flying to London for a medical tonight, Manchester Police have arrested a dwarf wearing a Russian hat accused of bomb threats aimed at shutting down air-space in the area.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

My view on our transfers, probably tainted by my fucking contempt for the owners.

Seems to me, we are using the Wenger transfer policy. Buying young and hoping that eventually, they will come good, make a profit. Surely after last season, we should have been looking at qualty? I agree the Forward looks a player, but the rest (just becasue they run around a lot) looking a bit of a nothing. Hope I am proved massively wrong (never fucking happens)

Arthurs gone as well? Waiting for my call to play LB :shock:
Covid in the Boardroom

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:30 pm BREAKING NEWS

Following the announcement that Maxwel Cornet is flying to London for a medical tonight, Manchester Police have arrested a dwarf wearing a Russian hat accused of bomb threats aimed at shutting down air-space in the area.
There's also a rumour that a diminutive person has just given Cornet a rather ornate looking clock in the shape of grenade.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Post by 9898 »

jameskel wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:31 pm My view on our transfers, probably tainted by my fucking contempt for the owners.

Seems to me, we are using the Wenger transfer policy. Buying young and hoping that eventually, they will come good, make a profit. Surely after last season, we should have been looking at qualty? I agree the Forward looks a player, but the rest (just becasue they run around a lot) looking a bit of a nothing. Hope I am proved massively wrong (never fucking happens)

Arthurs gone as well? Waiting for my call to play LB :shock:
They tried hard for Haaland but just lost out to City.
F#cking knob. Who do you think West Ham are? And what level player should we be buying, knob cheese?
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

With Max Cornet now heading to LS for medical which he is a left winger, will West Ham still search for a proper Left Back for competition to Cresswell? Also Onana is now out of reach so West Ham are looking to get 2 players in this month, maybe 3 if Diop leave.

Once Cornet become a Hammers, West Ham need to get:

LB
DM
DC if Diop leaves.

Hope that will be sorted this month as our squad are so bare thin and need to make our strength in depth stronger.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.