Political Discussion

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Re: Political Discussion

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:00 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:49 pm

What's his name on KUMB Tim?
Shabu .
Can’t believe you hadn’t worked that one out .
I thought that was Taans,not Neville?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:24 pm
Newmarket wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:00 pm

Shabu .
Can’t believe you hadn’t worked that one out .
I thought that was Taans,not Neville?
I didn’t know you was talking about Nev
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

They are all fucking useless.

Couldn’t run a tap let alone a country.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

In Liz we Truss - she is having a bad morning; not helped by an awkward sticking door on the downstairs privy - second time had to be rescued... 'it's like Hampton Court maze in there...'

It's the little distractions that interfere - it's hard enough to find your way out of a TV studio unaided, with all those doors...and the documents, the fonts too small...and their upside down...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:01 am In Liz we Truss - she is having a bad morning; not helped by an awkward sticking door on the downstairs privy - second time had to be rescued... 'it's like Hampton Court maze in there...'

It's the little distractions that interfere - it's hard enough to find your way out of a TV studio unaided, with all those doors...and the documents, the fonts too small...and their upside down...
Is that the same downstairs privy down which the country's economy is being flushed ? FFS I've been a Conservative voter all my life but next time round I won't be,. What is needed imo is for the Conservative party to get back to being what it used to be. The party of enterprise and freedom of choice. And sadly I think for that to happen it has got to suffer a rout, not just a defeat, at the next election. The whole economy is now being kicked to merry fuck by the markets fundamentally because 80,000 Conservative Party members, yes I kid you not, 80,000 people got to vote to decide who would lead tha party and inflicted on us the once Lib Dem party member who appears to have a worse grasp of economics than the average 10 year old.

I diodn't think it would be possible to unearth a more inept fool than Johnson. Clearly I was wrong. Fuck the so called "red wall" of ex Labour voters. Those cunts will soon revert back to type (Labour voters) when they realise that Brexit hasn't after all resulted in fewer Afghan goat herders arriving on these shores and that the billions saved in contributions to the EU hasn't resulted in a state of the art, no waiting time for operations, NHS service they were promised.

So fuck the red wall and get the Conservative Party back to what it used to be reasonably good at. Running an economy in a responsible way. And imo the only way that's going to happen is for the party in it's present incarnation to be routed at the polls and for it's traditional financial backers to kick the appropriate arses and demand they revert to the original blueptint. As Maggie once said "You can't buck the markets". Take note Truss and Kwarteng you silly pair of cunts.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I hear India have offered to bail us out.

:D

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:01 am In Liz we Truss - she is having a bad morning; not helped by an awkward sticking door on the downstairs privy - second time had to be rescued... 'it's like Hampton Court maze in there...'

Sticking door my tush.
She's baracaded herself in and been rogering herself senseless with a delux rampant rabbit.
You can tell by the way she struts around like a gaucho whose been in the saddle for days that she's been at herself.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:07 pm

Sticking door my tush.
She's baracaded herself in and been rogering herself senseless with a delux rampant rabbit.
You can tell by the way she struts around like a gaucho whose been in the saddle for days that she's been at herself.
Shake things up, is her motto. Everything is a dildo thought Theresa who was never far from a wooden spoon herself...Strong and Stable, was her buzzword...

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:07 pm

Sticking door my tush.
Jodhpurs well and truly ruined.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Truss and Kwarteng making a complete fuck up
then blaming bad decisions on other factors without actually blaming themselves for this fucking fiasco.

Straight out of the David Moyes training manual.