Stop the oil.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
JayK

Re: Stop the oil.

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:37 am
JayK wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:02 am

Cunts mate. More cows need wanking off now
Or sentence them to 6 months in a food bank .

Plenty of free hand outs there .
But you know any old cunt will take advantage of that mate ;) :roll:
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Had they tried that stunt in Lidls they would have been taken out by a plastic chair from a Lithuanian Ultra.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

"What amazes me about these protests is that nobody hasn't given them a right hander?"

because as is all too common now , the scum would play the poor victim card, and the person that launched the punch would get a more severe sentence than the scum criminals, and get done for assault,.....who would want a criminal record on account of these little shitheads ?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dartford Bridge closed this morning causing massive disruption. Two of the cunts scaled the girders.

Plod doing it for their safety I assume. Why FFS ? If they're that fucking stupid it's their own fault if they fall to a speedy end.

Fucking circus has to stop.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:51 am Dartford Bridge closed this morning causing massive disruption. Two of the cunts scaled the girders.

Plod doing it for their safety I assume. Why FFS ? If they're that fucking stupid it's their own fault if they fall to a speedy end.

I know what I’d do, and it involves cross hairs. And I don’t mean angry follicles
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:38 pm "What amazes me about these protests is that nobody hasn't given them a right hander?"

because as is all too common now , the scum would play the poor victim card, and the person that launched the punch would get a more severe sentence than the scum criminals, and get done for assault,.....who would want a criminal record on account of these little shitheads ?
The question I'd ask is "why uis the croassing closed"? Does that action not give the great unwashed the publicity they so obviously want ?

What's the worst thin g that could happen if the crossing remained open ? One or both of the cunts could fall onto the carriageway. It would give the driver who ran over them a nasty shock which would be traumatic for the poor bastard but the massive inconvenience to thousands would be avoided. In any case the likelihood I imagine is that the soppy fuckwits would fall into the Thames anyway so nobody would be inconvenienced.

Maggie was right imo when she talked about denying people the "oxygen of publicity".many years ago.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:51 am Dartford Bridge closed this morning causing massive disruption. Two of the cunts scaled the girders.

I would just leave them..Just carry on.They chose to do that,so let them get on with it..They will soon get bored,

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

It's taken weeks of planning my good man.
But I can confirm that myself and dodecahedron have reached the top and apart from a updraft around the plums the view is quite something.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:19 am

I know what I’d do, and it involves cross hairs. And I don’t mean angry follicles
I've been waiting to try out my new toy :twisted:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:37 am

It's taken weeks of planning my good man.
But I can confirm that myself and dodecahedron have reached the top and apart from a updraft around the plums the view is quite something.
In protest, Petronella, Octavia and Larkspur have taken leave from their studies at Cambridge to join them. They will strip naked tomorrow to signify the planet's vulnerability and scale the supports.

I will be in the eco van with a pair of binoculars and a box of Kleenex to monitor their safety.