2022 FIFA World Cup thread

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: 2022 FIFA World Cup thread

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:45 am
terrya1965 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:51 am

The BBC can't wait to talk about this sh*t.Yes,the World Cup shouldn't have been awarded to them.We all know that.They've had 12 years to say,we ain't going,but they've all turned up.Lineker,the lady with the Rainbow Bucket hat etc.

Let's just talk about the Football now.

I'm sure the BBC will have another story for us tomorrow,no doubt

."My other half has had his rainbow pants confiscated. They had 2 holes in them,one at the back,so his arsehole was available.One at the front for his cock to hang out.I can't believe they have taken him and his pants away.He does it in the UK all the time.The police in their Rainbow gear love it.He had the Welsh Flag shoved up his arse too..His being executed tomorrow a 11 am.We are going round with a Rainbow bucket hat to get him released.I just hope the BBC Breakfast Team can help us.Over to you Naga".
Terry's finally lost the plot.
I lost the plot along time ago,don't worry about that Whiskyman.

That's the influence of BB and Palerider have on me..They are ruining me. :shock:

Please god,help me! :lol:

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Strange to se Vlasic lining up in one of the better teams in the WC.......and yet wasn't deemed good enough for us....or am I missing something..... :oops:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

How Modric hasn't got a yellow card is beyond me?His now done 3 fouls that would warrant one each time.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:33 am
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:45 am

Terry's finally lost the plot.

That's the influence of BB and Palerider have on me..They are ruining me. :shock:

I've told you many times the perils of drinking brush cleaner. Ease yourself in n all that.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:24 am Strange to se Vlasic lining up in one of the better teams in the WC.......and yet wasn't deemed good enough for us....or am I missing something..... :oops:
Well at least he started..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:52 am
terrya1965 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:33 am

I've told you many times the perils of drinking brush cleaner. Ease yourself in n all that.
Indeed.

One has to be introduced slowly to the delights of brush cleaner. I remember years ago after my Dad and his brothers had found the then embryo asylum seekers begging on the streets of Barking they'd cosh them, bundle them into the boot of uncle Frank's Austin Cambridge and throw them into the Roding before a pint or ten to celebrate in the Fishing Smack.

I would of course be outside as a mere 8 year-old but instead of the customary glass of fizzy for me it would be turps and a packet of ready salted. And I must say it made a man of me.
Last edited by palerider on Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

h69

Post by h69 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:24 am Strange to se Vlasic lining up in one of the better teams in the WC.......and yet wasn't deemed good enough for us....or am I missing something..... :oops:
Missed his big chance in front of goal. Brought back memories of Sevilla away......same keeper too....subbed off and Morocco seem the better side.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Morrocan keeper looks like one to keep an eye on. Modric should be red carded by now. Morroco are like the Saudis, could surprise a few. And our lad should be pissed off that Moyes only mentioned Rice and Paqueta as our world cup reps.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:31 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:52 am

Indeed.

One has to be introduced slowly to the delights of brush cleaner. I remember years ago after my Dad and his brothers had found the then embryo asylum seekers begging on the streets of Barking they'd cosh them, bundle them into the boot of uncle Frank's Austin Cambridge and throw them into the Roding before a pint or ten to celebrate in the Fishing Smack.

I would of course be outside as a mere 8 year-old but instead of the customary glass of fizzy for me it would be turps and a packet of ready salted. And I must say it made a man of me.
Same for me my learned friend.
None of your old shandy bass for me. While other kids were out playing on a Sunday afternoon, I'd be outside the rose and crown pint of harpic in one hand and starting on another packet of players weights.
Being only 6 it certainly stood me in good stead for later on.
The youth of today just don't understand I'm afraid.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:54 am
palerider wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:31 am
Indeed.

Same for me my learned friend.
None of your old shandy bass for me. While other kids were out playing on a Sunday afternoon, I'd be outside the rose and crown pint of harpic in one hand and starting on another packet of players weights.
Being only 6 it certainly stood me in good stead for later on.
The youth of today just don't understand I'm afraid.
Players weights, :D killer of a few of my family, but there you go :)
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............