West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Couldn't give a shit anymore. No one else at the club seems to give a fuck, so why should I.
Win, lose, draw, one more game, blah blah blah.
Funniest thing I heard was mccunty yesterday saying that us as fans should be giving something back for the previous two years we've had. Oh how I laughed at that little gem.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:09 pm Couldn't give a shit anymore. No one else at the club seems to give a fuck, so why should I.
Funniest thing I heard was mccunty yesterday saying that us as fans should be giving something back for the previous two years we've had. Oh how I laughed at that little gem.
Indeed.

I posted the other day that I no longer cared. That was wrong. I do care but no longer love the club. I'm like an old fart who's been married for 40 years, doesn't love his Mrs any more but still cares about her welfare out of duty. Not that I am. Lady P and I have never tied the knot although she does tie me to the bed frame on occasion and tell me I've been naughty.

Once McDullard and the poison dwarf fuck off I'll start buying the club proverbial flowers and chocolates again, whatever league we're in, of that I'm sure. Hopefully all the dross can be offloaded in the summer and players who can run 100 metres in less than 4 minutes will be brought in.

JayK

Post by JayK »

0-0 or 0-1 them
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Clayton wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:53 pm At least Ibbs with your selection we would have some pace in the team , even if it is at the back .
Well with the exception of Ogbonna of course :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:09 pm Couldn't give a shit anymore. No one else at the club seems to give a fuck, so why should I.
Giving something back?! Surely most have credit in the bank, as the saying goes. He however has an overdraft.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I only hope they get a lot closer this time.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Can’t get round the concourses now where the cunts sit
However think quite a few will take a ban rather than suffer the shit being dished up at the moment .
Gold was still looking for that coin thrown a week before his death I heard.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

What really gets my goat is since the embarrassing result at the weekend away to Wolves.....the first opportunity Popeye had, the post match interview......he started...how much the fans mean.....how we should get behind them...blah blah blah....followed by various players obviously being told to weigh in as well....and expect more throughout the week.
Does he take us all for cunts....does he not realise that we know that he is just saying this because we have a home game coming up...and the possibility of 60k baying for him to be sacked.....for fucks sake Moyes be a fucking man and face up to your fate and stop trying to hide behind pathetic comments about people who obviously care more about the club than you do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:35 pm What really gets my goat is since the embarrassing result at the weekend away to Wolves.....the first opportunity Popeye had, the post match interview......he started...how much the fans mean.....how we should get behind them...blah blah blah....followed by various players obviously being told to weigh in as well....and expect more throughout the week.
Does he take us all for cunts....does he not realise that we know that he is just saying this because we have a home game coming up...and the possibility of 60k baying for him to be sacked.....for fucks sake Moyes be a fucking man and face up to your fate and stop trying to hide behind pathetic comments about people who obviously care more about the club than you do.
He’s scared
COYI!!!