Brighton vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Brighton vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:53 pm
Dolfo wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:42 pm

Spot on, the players are not playing because they have no respect for our dinosaur manager. It’s been like that for over a year now and is plain to see.
That’s why the bug eyed cunt has got to go otherwise we will be doing this every week until we are relegated.
Sorry mate. Not having that. I’m not a Moyes fan but blaming that shambles totally on him and the coaches is giving a free pass to the players. Surely professional pride , however much you dislike your boss, should come into play ?

I am totally fed up with people saying we have a good squad. We clearly don’t. Some of them have ability but most lack bottle. And as we all know that is an essential ingredient.
There is a difference between a good squad and a squad good enough to be doing better than they are. We have the latter.

Ours unfortunately has a good player without the service, a good player who is better suited in European leagues than the prem, and a few good players played out of position.

We have the nucleus of a team capable of at least challenging for top ten but are without a manager who knows how to use what is at his disposal. Worse still he bought some of them, and they didn't seem to fit his way of playing the game. He got rid of Haler and has now bought in Scamacca, and the result is the same.

He bought Cornet ( one presumes ) and hadn't got a clue where to play him, a fix soon sorted by his lnjury that should have been expected considering his record, keeping him out for most of the season.

Personally, the summer transfer window shows he is winging it and hasn't got a clue.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

palerider wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:34 pm McDullard said on the Beeb we were tired after the cup game so the plan was to let Brighton have most of the ball.

You couldn't make it up.

What a cunt.
Add to that his unuttered words " we saved ourselves for Thursday and the other leg of the 4000 odd mile of travelling we have done in these last three games, this included"
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:41 pm
palerider wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:34 pm McDullard said on the Beeb we were tired after the cup game so the plan was to let Brighton have most of the ball.

You couldn't make it up.

What a cunt.
Add to that his unuttered words " we saved ourselves for Thursday and the other leg of the 4000 odd mile of travelling we have done in these last three games, this included"
I would make them walk fucking home

Towie

Post by Towie »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:49 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:41 pm

I would make them walk fucking home
And they should reimburse the fans for that performance.

Moyes can’t have long now, the Away support turned today.

The arrogant prick must have missed it.😂😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Towie

Post by Towie »

You couldn't make it up.

What a cunt.
Seriously? Our manager said that?

That a sacking offence on its own.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Towie wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:18 pm

You couldn't make it up.

What a cunt.
Seriously? Our manager said that?

That a sacking offence on its own.
Yep.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Only a rumour on Twatter but the board are now seriously looking at McDullard's position after the West Ham crowd turned on him and the dwarf was there to watch the humiliation.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

He’s seriously taking the fucking piss out of supporters. I have never had so much fucking hatred for any of our managers as I have for this absolute cunt now.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:23 pm He’s seriously taking the fucking piss out of supporters. I have never had so much fucking hatred for any of our managers as I have for this absolute cunt now.
Did you go ?

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

As a manager, I detest moyes, hope he goes. But, the fucking players are absolute shite cunts. No effort. Souchek, right up there with the worst I have seen and I witnessed Gary Breen
Covid in the Boardroom