"Sack Moyes" says the fans

Chat about anything football related here!
dagenhamdave

"Sack Moyes" says the fans

Post by dagenhamdave »

palerider

Re: "Sack Moyes" says the fans

Post by palerider »

dagenhamdave wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:29 am https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footb ... s-29641911

Can he survive?
Won't happen.

If we got turned over as badly at Fulham then maybe but they're not as good as Newcastle and they've not got Mitrovic. In fact, as was said the other day, they're in decline and while not exactly there for the taking on their own patch, a manager less of a fucking coward would issue a rallying cry, tell his players to prove last night was just a bad day at the office and go for the win from the off.

But this cunt won't. And nobody should bother getting annoyed about it any more.

He's not worth it.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Was told that Rice interviewed last night crowing about the players all back Moyes and love him as a man.
What a fucking load of old bollocks stop the fucking grovelling Declan ffs your getting like the other cunt Noble.
Speak the fucking truth, you’ll be fucking off soon we are stuck with this shambles of a football club.

whu

Post by whu »

every player backs the current manager, unless they want dropping or fining. whatever their actual real view. it is a futile interview. you have to tow the company line, period. when you leave a club, confidentiality clauses and so on. you never know officially but the constant drip feed spewing out everywhere unofficial, is that there's a lot in the dressing room, inc. nolan, that have major differences with moyes. add dec and noble to that list.

so let's say dec speaks out, we get no more points, relegated. many will target dec thereafter for his negativity as captain, rather than the real cancer, moyes.

MOYES OUT.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

whu wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:39 pm every player backs the current manager, unless they want dropping or fining. whatever their actual real view. it is a futile interview. you have to tow the company line, period. when you leave a club, confidentiality clauses and so on. you never know officially but the constant drip feed spewing out everywhere unofficial, is that there's a lot in the dressing room, inc. nolan, that have major differences with moyes. add dec and noble to that list.

so let's say dec speaks out, we get no more points, relegated. many will target dec thereafter for his negativity as captain, rather than the real cancer, moyes.

MOYES OUT.
Not sure it's a cancer but for all its worth the problem is not Moyes its the owners , Moyes is just the full guy like all those " managers " and I use the term manager losely before him .

whu

Post by whu »

Clayton wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:49 pm
whu wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:39 pm every player backs the current manager, unless they want dropping or fining. whatever their actual real view. it is a futile interview. you have to tow the company line, period. when you leave a club, confidentiality clauses and so on. you never know officially but the constant drip feed spewing out everywhere unofficial, is that there's a lot in the dressing room, inc. nolan, that have major differences with moyes. add dec and noble to that list.

MOYES OUT.
Not sure it's a cancer but for all its worth the problem is not Moyes its the owners , Moyes is just the full guy like all those " managers " and I use the term manager losely before him .
both mate, to be honest.

the board at our place are ruthless money skimmers and earn well. their own personal mission is being achieved.

moyes is a self preserving, outdated, stubborn, manager. this will 100% be his last major job in football.

he should have gone long long ago.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Who says the days of the circus are history ?

Step right up folks !

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

whu wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:55 pm

both mate, to be honest.

the board at our place are ruthless money skimmers and earn well. their own personal mission is being achieved.

moyes is a self preserving, outdated, stubborn, manager. this will 100% be his last major job in football.

Gone long ago ? , Moyes should never of been employed in the first place , but for some reason he is what you get with our owners .

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Moyes you must surely be handed your P45 today.

The managerial fuckups versus Newcastle are well recognised and documented for the record

Apart from one or two, possibly three players, this performance was disgraceful and it is entirely down to Moyes.

I recall that Einstein, having endured many scientific fuck ups, said that insanity is “ doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result” - effectively, an admission of failure.
I am not for one millisecond comparing Moyes to Einstein- quite the opposite. Einstein eventually saw the light whereas fuckwit never will.

Moyes is bereft of strategy or tactics and his fucking Forrest Gump 5 minute staring down at the floor antics, when we were really under the cosh, is fucking unforgivable.

I have always given Sullivan the benefit of the doubt despite his embarrassing unwelcome and overbearing appearances on TALKSPORT. Although I was always worried by his fucked up Russian hat and overcoat, I assumed he was going for an image. The fact that he has persisted with this fucked up persona after the invasion of Ukraine is screwed up. I truly believe that in his fucked up mind he now lives on planet Zonk and Moyes is his Earthly servant entrusted with destroying the famous West Ham United. FUCKING MISSION ACCOMPLISHED YOU CUNTS.

During selection for the England World Cup team, Gascoigne apparently smashed Hoddle’s hotel door down when he heard that he wasn’t playing. Ironically, Suchek should have been smashing the craggily cunt Moyes in the face in order to avoid any further humiliation by dropping him.

Both Moyes and Sullivan must have the the skins of a Rhino to continue to deny and deflect the toxic hatred that the fans feel for them both. But then again, they probably don’t give a fuck because they will be long gone and outlived by the West Ham community and brotherhood. They are both beyond contempt.

I hope that Planet Zonk proves to be a fucking hell hole for you both.
Tough times never last but tough people do

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

whu wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:55 pm

both mate, to be honest.

And there it is, the real problem. It's so simple and yet there are a lot of fans that just can't fathom it out. To them you may as well be trying to teach them mandarin!
Different for us older cunts, we've seen it all before under differing regimes, but to some relatively new fans ( those that haven't come across previous cockroaches) it's a whole different ball game.
I see it every day on faceache and listen to fans phoning in on different forums. Why don't the board act, Moyes should go, blah blah fucking blah, they just don't get it do they!
It's a business you thick fucks.
Sullivan doesn't care, couldn't give a fuck, Moyes is the patsy, an incompetent cunt of a patsy granted, but that is precisely why he's manager. A scheming money grabbing failure, but he has the hide of a rhino to deflect any noises from the great unwashed, away from the real problem, the board and their ever increasing wealth.
Try telling some that the board couldn't give a fuck if they didn't have their breakfast and they'd look at you like you were talking Swahili ffs.
They say never argue with an idiot, because they'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with it. But honestly some of our fan base (not necessarily deserve what they get) but need to find out the fucking hard way, just how ruthless businessman can be.
They haven't got where they are by being idiots, but if you give them a chance, they'll sure as fuck take you for one.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.