Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
tassiehammer

Re: Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by tassiehammer »

At the end of the day it's 3 away points. Might be a dogshit way to get 3 points but that was a game that we normally lose. Oh and Deccy's top of the ladder.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fucking awful game lucky it was Burnley any other team would have blown us away.
Pleased for Mubama to be involved in the goal ,Kudus with a couple of blinding crosses for our goals well executed by Soucek for the winner.
An old smash and grab.
Six months left with the dull jock cunt.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I don't pay much attention to assis statistics so I shouldn't really give a toss. But out of idle curiosity now that Mubama's "goal" has officially been declared an own goal does Mubama now get the assist instead of Kudus as he was the last player to touch the ball before the scorer ?

And I guess that explains why I don't really think assist stats are that important. ;) Shouldn't they both get an assist because the goal wouldn';t have happened without either one of them.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:27 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:16 pm Mubama goal is now confirmed own goal. Hope Mubama will score many goals soon.
I thought it was an own goal at the time. But without Mubama's efforts it wouldn't have been a goal so he deserves to take credit for it. Along with Kudud of course.
Totally agreed as it has changed the game in favour for us.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

wokinghama

Post by wokinghama »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:22 pm I don't pay much attention to assis statistics so I shouldn't really give a toss. But out of idle curiosity now that Mubama's "goal" has officially been declared an own goal does Mubama now get the assist instead of Kudus as he was the last player to touch the ball before the scorer ?

And I guess that explains why I don't really think assist stats are that important. ;) Shouldn't they both get an assist because the goal wouldn';t have happened without either one of them.
I don’t think anyone was credited with an assist
Chim Chimeney

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

wokinghama wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:52 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:22 pm I don't pay much attention to assis statistics so I shouldn't really give a toss. But out of idle curiosity now that Mubama's "goal" has officially been declared an own goal does Mubama now get the assist instead of Kudus as he was the last player to touch the ball before the scorer ?

Someone alw Amy’s is aren’t they? Otherwise what’s the point?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Hi Nick . This is from the official PL website and as you can see …
render.EE2F9559-6D8C-4DA9-8E85-7B3997086E49.jpeg
render.EE2F9559-6D8C-4DA9-8E85-7B3997086E49.jpeg (98.36 KiB) Viewed 2406 times
Bring back Jonathon !

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Welcome back

exhammer

Post by exhammer »

Shame theres one or two people who cant enjoy that we won a game despite playing poorly. May be the reason this forum isnt the busiest one on the web. Too bloody negative.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

exhammer wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:26 am Shame theres one or two people who cant enjoy that we won a game despite playing poorly. May be the reason this forum isnt the busiest one on the web. Too bloody negative.
Realistic you mean. Much prefer a realistic view than one that thinks everything is honky dorey and will happily accept a level below mediocrity just because we won a game we didnt deserve to, against a side who is struggling both in the league, and to come up with a home win.

I am sorry for the people that actually have to pay and go and see this shyte, at least some of us who cant attend matches, not that i would if i could, with what the dullard serves up,. At least i can turn off the box. Or better still not watch at all and look for the result. Cause 99% of the time, like most other managers, you know what you are going to get served up.

Oh, and dont equate being pissed off with the performances as being unhappy with the outcome, none of us want to lose, but we sure make winning difficult and boring.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest