We were tired.

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: We were tired.

Post by terrya1965 »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:25 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:59 pm

If he said that i would give him his P45 yesterday, he would rather take two points than 3,?! What an arse, would he say that if we were sitting in 16th?

His excuses were being prepared long before this game.

He also went on to suggest the Thursday to Sunday matches are taking their toll.

Funny that because Aston Villa have the same schedule and look at them!!

The man's a thoroughbred cunt.
But hasn't this been the case for the past 3 years playing in Europe for us?

If it was our first year,I could maybe except what he is saying.

Moyes flogging the same players is the problem and has never ever tried to resolve that situation.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eskimo joe wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:31 am I am still annoyed about the comment he made about rather having had a draw on thursday and yesterday. That is wrong on many levels, especially if you take in to consideration who thursdays opponents were, which makes his comment that much more unpalatable.

5-0 or 1-0 is still a loss of 3 points 1-1 and 5-5 is a loss of 4. So the fool is happy to concede the extra point just to make things look a bit more rosey. Points are as important as Goal difference,more so, if you havent got them GD makes no odds
You misheard him. I heard the same interview, there's a clip of it on You Tube,he actually said that 3 points is better than 2. Which hardly puts him in line for the Nobel Prize for mathematics, if there is such a thing, but at least prioves he realises 3 is the greater number.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:15 am
eskimo joe wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:31 am I am still annoyed about the comment he made about rather having had a draw on thursday and yesterday. That is wrong on many levels, especially if you take in to consideration who thursdays opponents were, which makes his comment that much more unpalatable.

5-0 or 1-0 is still a loss of 3 points 1-1 and 5-5 is a loss of 4. So the fool is happy to concede the extra point just to make things look a bit more rosey. Points are as important as Goal difference,more so, if you havent got them GD makes no odds
You misheard him. I heard the same interview, there's a clip of it on You Tube,he actually said that 3 points is better than 2. Which hardly puts him in line for the Nobel Prize for mathematics, if there is such a thing, but at least prioves he realises 3 is the greater number.
I actually went on what BB said, guess i should have confirmed first. But still sounded like he would be happy with 3 before the two games and one can only presume where he thought, if he didnt already know, the three points would have come from. I would have put more money on Fulham than spuds. But it turned out the other way around and a cushion for him, cause i would rather take the 3 from spuds than Fulham
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

its all about who you are and your mentality .

Moyes regards us as small- time and hes doing us a favour, and views the nay-sayer oddballs as cunts for not noshing him off every week. ..[ mainstream media have the same view ]

in his mind , i seriously think shithousing a win at Spurs would satisfy us for the next century..

any proper WHU bod can pick this jock apart...

his media cunt mates out in full force again i notice...

the likes of his mate JIM WHITE and his shiny new SHERGARS can fuck right off .. trained media wankers that take great pleasure in taking the piss out of mugs that decide its a good idea to phone in and get stitched up by that utter cunt.

Moysie gives himself away everytime he opens his gob, and in his body language, strutting like a cock thursday night he was, couldnt wait to get on the live TV bollocks after the game, can hardly contain himself.

same in his pre- match Fulham press nosh - off....lapping it up he was.

But ...
when its going bandy Moysie hides... makes excuses and shows the spiky..nasty jock cunt he is everytime hes [mildly] pulled up for his mostly piss poor teams over the last TWO FUCKING YEARS .like the fraud coward he is.
see the difference in attitude ... as men ... between Moysie and Stevie 'cute face' Cooper...?
Cute face gets it....the only thing Moysie gets is his own EGO

WE FUCKING KNOW ...AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS
Last edited by normannomates on Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:29 am, edited 9 times in total.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

eskimo joe wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:32 am
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:15 am

I actually went on what BB said, guess i should have confirmed first. But still sounded like he would be happy with 3 before the two games and one can only presume where he thought, if he didnt already know, the three points would have come from. I would have put more money on Fulham than spuds. But it turned out the other way around and a cushion for him, cause i would rather take the 3 from spuds than Fulham
I stand corrected Joe.
But there was a piece on that clip that he did say and that was that after taking the 3points from the spuds and Fulham matches that he wasn't too disappointed.
Well fuck me if getting humiliated 5-0 at Fulham doesn't rankle the cunt then nothing will. Most managers would be apologising to the fans that witnessed that shite, but not him.
In fact the forest manager went over to the fans and publicly apologised to them the week before.
Shows what an arrogant classless cunt he is.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Moyes comment after the 4-1 drubbing against Villa

"I'm not having my team lose four goals," Moyes said.

"We might be getting a lot of new players helping us play better, but I'm not having a team that is going to lose four goals as soft as we did."

6 games later including an International break.........his team loosed 5 goals.....does that mean its not his team anymore?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:45 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:32 am

I stand corrected Joe.
But there was a piece on that clip that he did say and that was that after taking the 3points from the spuds and Fulham matches that he wasn't too disappointed.
Well fuck me if getting humiliated 5-0 at Fulham doesn't rankle the cunt then nothing will. Most managers would be apologising to the fans that witnessed that shite, but not him.
In fact the forest manager went over to the fans and publicly apologised to them the week before.
Shows what an arrogant classless cunt he is.
I would have been fuming after taking 3 unexpected points the game before to fold so easily against Fulham. We werent even beat trying. A loss i could accept, but a loss that way never.

Everything Moyes has come out with recently has been negative even his apology for fielding 9 or 10 statues, that was negative in its absence.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:24 am Moyes comment after the 4-1 drubbing against Villa

"I'm not having my team lose four goals," Moyes said.

"We might be getting a lot of new players helping us play better, but I'm not having a team that is going to lose four goals as soft as we did."

6 games later including an International break.........his team loosed 5 goals.....does that mean its not his team anymore?
This performance was even worse than that. Maybe it isnt his team anymore, maybe he has lost them.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

I have no doubt that we were tired. Not just physically, but mentally, after overcoming a fierce (and superior) rival on their home turf. Playing a team like Fulham would've been hard to keep motivated for, which is why the second string team had to be used. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and I'm not a Moyes basher, but the team selection so soon after the Spuds game (and prior to an important European fixture) had me scratching my head before the match had even started.

I really hope that hasn't impacted our preparation for the Freiburg match. :?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Not half as fucking tired as I am of that cunt Moyes.