We were tired.

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: We were tired.

Post by normannomates »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:50 pm Not half as fucking tired as I am of that cunt Moyes.
AMEN TO THAT

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

OZHAMMER wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:35 pm I have no doubt that we were tired. Not just physically, but mentally, after overcoming a fierce (and superior) rival on their home turf. Playing a team like Fulham would've been hard to keep motivated for, which is why the second string team had to be used. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and I'm not a Moyes basher, but the team selection so soon after the Spuds game (and prior to an important European fixture) had me scratching my head before the match had even started.

I really hope that hasn't impacted our preparation for the Freiburg match. :?
FULHAM are far from what i consider as fierce ...
are you LUTON ?

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

OZHAMMER wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:35 pm I have no doubt that we were tired. Not just physically, but mentally, after overcoming a fierce (and superior) rival on their home turf. Playing a team like Fulham would've been hard to keep motivated for, which is why the second string team had to be used. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and I'm not a Moyes basher, but the team selection so soon after the Spuds game (and prior to an important European fixture) had me scratching my head before the match had even started.

MOYSIE was content after the spurs result..he would have originally targeted the fulham game for a draw and a loss at spurs...but he got lucky regarding spurs ...its how the wanker rolls

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

normannomates wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:08 am

MOYSIE was content after the spurs result..he would have originally targeted the fulham game for a draw and a loss at spurs...but he got lucky regarding spurs ...its how the wanker rolls
My opinion too.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest