Stateside Cup

Chat about anything football related here!
Flairon

Stateside Cup

Post by Flairon »

Just looked at tickets for the West Ham v. Crystal Palace game in Tampa on Aug 3rd. Maybe it is just me, but 6 tickets priced @ $125 oper ticket some how comes to $1,034.00!!!!
Flairon

palerider

Re: Stateside Cup

Post by palerider »

I went to Busch Gardens about 10 years ago, it was fucking pricey then. Not sure how the average man in the street could afford it tbh.

And it shows what a damn fine egg Michael Jackson was when he visited a youth club down there and announced he was going to Tampa with the kids.

Coat, hat, scarf etc etc....

deanox

Post by deanox »

Flairon wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:19 am Just looked at tickets for the West Ham v. Crystal Palace game in Tampa on Aug 3rd. Maybe it is just me, but 6 tickets priced @ $125 oper ticket some how comes to $1,034.00!!!!
Hi Andy, the prices are all inflated by Ticketmaster or other sires who: re-sell tickets at inflated prices!

I went to a Rodeo recently (putting my tin hat on :)) Ticketmaster said only 1 ticket left at over $100, another site 2 tickets remaining at $80.00. I then called the arena itself and got a front row ticket for $25.00 and there were plenty of seats available.

Anyway, back to the Hammers, I might see if I can make it down there and buy off a scalper just before kick off.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

deanox wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:53 pm
Flairon wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:19 am Just looked at tickets for the West Ham v. Crystal Palace game in Tampa on Aug 3rd. Maybe it is just me, but 6 tickets priced @ $125 oper ticket some how comes to $1,034.00!!!!
Hi Andy, the prices are all inflated by Ticketmaster or other sires who: re-sell tickets at inflated prices!

I went to a Rodeo recently (putting my tin hat on :)) Ticketmaster said only 1 ticket left at over $100, another site 2 tickets remaining at $80.00. I then called the arena itself and got a front row ticket for $25.00 and there were plenty of seats available.

Anyway, back to the Hammers, I might see if I can make it down there and buy off a scalper just before kick off.
You're dead right. Never ceases to amaze me why people always rush to Ticketmaster. At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a fucking mask when he was shovelling the goodies into his hold all. ;)

Mrs W and I are contemplating a trip to see the games out there. She doesn't know it yet but I have started playing on the fact that we'vce been to the states a few times but we've never been to Florida. First time for everything, even at our age. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

deanox

Post by deanox »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:04 am
deanox wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:53 pm

You're dead right. Never ceases to amaze me why people always rush to Ticketmaster. At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a fucking mask when he was shovelling the goodies into his hold all. ;)

Mrs W and I are contemplating a trip to see the games out there. She doesn't know it yet but I have started playing on the fact that we'vce been to the states a few times but we've never been to Florida. First time for everything, even at our age. ;)
It would be great to meet you out there, we could do a Hammers chat meeting and cunt out our new manager before pale or new market :) it's only a two hour flight for me, and I could reminisce my second marriage which I had in those parts :shock:

palerider

Post by palerider »

deanox wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 2:02 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:04 am

It would be great to meet you out there, we could do a Hammers chat meeting and cunt out our new manager before pale or new market :) it's only a two hour flight for me, and I could reminisce my second marriage which I had in those parts :shock:
Lopetegui out

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Well I bit the bullet and got my tickets. I must be out of my bloody mind.
Flairon

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

On a side note Dean, how was the rodeo?

I live right around the corner from the rodeo in Davie, but have never been.
Flairon

deanox

Post by deanox »

Flairon wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:54 am On a side note Dean, how was the rodeo?

I live right around the corner from the rodeo in Davie, but have never been.
It was ok, it was nonstop with lots of different events, bucking broncos, bull riding etc. but my favorite was the kiddies aged around 5-8 Ish being strapped onto the back of sheep, who then does a mad dash across the rodeo floor with the winner the kid who stays on longest, which whilst I watched was about 5 seconds.
It's a real family affair with plenty of Stetsons and cowboy boots, and pretty ladies on view ;)

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Baaaaaaa
Bring back Jonathon !