Lopegetui agreed to become our next manager.

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Lopegetui agreed to become our next manager.

Post by palerider »

Towie wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:32 pm Pochettino & De Zerbi both available now.

We shouldn’t make a hasty decision. 😂😂
Same old managerial musical chairs as usual...

De Zerbi to Chelsea, Poch to United, Ten Hag to Brighton, Moyes to Queen of the South.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Personally I am underwhelmed, where is Colin Wanker when you need him?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

dagenhamdave wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:57 am Personally I am underwhelmed, where is Colin Wanker when you need him?
Not handy at the moment so i am told.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

garnett

Post by garnett »

Ya gotta agree, it`s very West Ham indeed if we have shot our bolt too soon.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

garnett wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:38 am Ya gotta agree, it`s very West Ham indeed if we have shot our bolt too soon.
Well lets hope all the Loppy rumours of being the next Lopsiah are just that , rumours and we haven't shot our bolt , surely the kraut and Noble have an ear to what is going elsewehere in the world of football , like Poch not being happy at Chelsea etc .

Bondsobob

Post by Bondsobob »

palerider wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:01 am
Towie wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:32 pm Pochettino & De Zerbi both available now.

We shouldn’t make a hasty decision. 😂😂
Same old managerial musical chairs as usual...

De Zerbi to Chelsea, Poch to United, Ten Hag to Brighton, Moyes to Queen of the South.
I don't think Minty will get a job with a club with that high a profile. :D

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:00 am
garnett wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:38 am Ya gotta agree, it`s very West Ham indeed if we have shot our bolt too soon.
Well lets hope all the Loppy rumours of being the next Lopsiah are just that , rumours and we haven't shot our bolt , surely the kraut and Noble have an ear to what is going elsewehere in the world of football , like Poch not being happy at Chelsea etc .
One would like to assume that is correct. However this being West Ham those of us who have supported the circus for more years than we care to remember have good reason to doubt it is the case.

I guess we'll soon find out. If Steidten has his wings clipped and he has any principles he'll tell the dwaref to put his job where the sun doesn't shine. Noble I would expect to do as he's told. Strikes me as being the classic "company man".
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:09 pm
Clayton wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:00 am

One would like to assume that is correct. However this being West Ham those of us who have supported the circus for more years than we care to remember have good reason to doubt it is the case.

I guess we'll soon find out. If Steidten has his wings clipped and he has any principles he'll tell the dwaref to put his job where the sun doesn't shine. Noble I would expect to do as he's told. Strikes me as being the classic "company man".
By all accounts Steidten and Noble are in agreement to the type of Head Coach/Manager we should be looking at ( so just maybe Noble isn't the classic company man we all think he is ) , and by all accounts it wasn't Loppy , and with what has happened recently at both Chelsea and Brighton there could be a change of direction .
Mind you it could be just wishful thinking on my part .

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:13 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:09 pm

By all accounts Steidten and Noble are in agreement to the type of Head Coach/Manager we should be looking at ( so just maybe Noble isn't the classic company man we all think he is ) , and by all accounts it wasn't Loppy , and with what has happened recently at both Chelsea and Brighton there could be a change of direction .
Mind you it could be just wishful thinking on my part .
I would be more than happoy to see Pochettino in the hot seat, but god help us if the mad Italian should come in. Imo he is a Bielsa mark 2. Teams great to watch as a neutreal but a nightmare for fans who want to see a team competing for some sort of success.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I really don’t mind who the head coach will be providing it is the choice of our DOF .
Therefore I’m beginning to see the flaw in my thinking….
Bring back Jonathon !